Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Foxes agree record Vardy deal

I'm pleased for Jamie it's a good move. A gamble for you but he scores goals and if he can make the step up you will have got yourselves a gem. He has a but of a history for getting sent off as well as scoring at non league level but I bet he ends up scoring against us. Jamie is a massive Wednesday fan and a former academy lad who was let go and will have a point to prove. Whilst I hope he is a big success for you obviously I hope he doesn't help you to take points against us.

Halifax town fan here........ I am sure Jamie Vardy will be a fantastic signing for Leicester.. I know its a massive step up but he really does have everything a player should... his pace is amazing (never seen a player as fast) he has a great touch, can use both feet and can play on the right, left or down the middle...add to that his attitude on the pitch is top quality.. he will become a fans favourite in no time

i am sure he will be one of the leading scorers in the championship next season..

Don't doubt his goal scoreing ability but it's a huge gamble, if he doesn't make the step up straight away and hit the ground running, which will be very difficult, our fans will tear his confidence to shreads.

Lets face it, if he's not in double figures by the end of pre-season, with at least a hat-trick against Real Madrid, (is there a Fake Madrid as well?) he'll get slaughtered for being crap. Welcome JV to the most negative set of fans in the Championship - and the most expectant, noisy, loyal, fun bunch as well!

im a fleetwood fan myself as you can tell by my username,but i thought id just let you know that youve picked up an absolute gem! all round decent lad,got his second chance in football and has took it,hes not about ego's,hes just glad to be playing and i can see him doing well for you,pace in abundance,the integrity and grit and determination too,knows where the net is,is an understatement.. it looks like its a risk for you, 26 and never played at this level.but a risk is sometimes worth taking and i think hell prove you well,cant wait for blackpool to get dicked and for him to score the winner for yous next season against them, i dont know if any of you have see this link but heres some of his goals this season and before this season.

BEST OF LUCK FOR NEXT SEASON GUYS

I've seen him play a few times he's a very exciting player.

I've no doubt Vardy will easily make the required step-up and work very hard but I'm sure Pearson won't be expecting him to bang 15-20 goals in his first season in the football leagues, he'll need time to adjust and to find his feet and hope our fans realise that and don't knock his confidence before he can show us what he's all about.

I wonder if the club will unveil all 3 new signings (plus any more) at the same time as the official launch of the new kit, hence the delay :dunno:

Didn`t our kit get released in july last season? so don`t think this will be the case?

lol really, bloody ell that`s random haha! good work though, anywhere is faster than the os!

Aye to be fair to LCFC, being beaten by BBC/Sky etc... isn't a surprise when they can pick up the info ASAP and LCFC need to sort out pics like this and everything.

Twitter's a top source for news. Ridiculously good.

Aye to be fair to LCFC, being beaten by BBC/Sky etc... isn't a surprise when they can pick up the info ASAP and LCFC need to sort out pics like this and everything.

Twitter's a top source for news. Ridiculously good.

Yeah im not surprised like to be fair lol! nice surprise finding the picture for us, cheers Top lad :thumbup:

Sorry but your stuck with Jamie and I for 3 years...any house hunting tips would be great!!
lol
:-)

321042_142895439137098_100002499296773_236161_803083_n_normal.jpg

Hellooo all followers esp
fans! My lovely Jamie Vardy
has signed for Leicester City woohoo! On a 3 year contract :-) so...

Archived