Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Foxes agree record Vardy deal

So I've been thinking for a few days and i think I've finally came up with an adequate chant.

VARDEH, VARDEH, VARDEH..... VARDEH, VARDEH, VARDEEEH, VARDEH

As a tribute to Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys:

"You've for to fight..(clap clap)..

"for your right..(clap, clap)..

"to Vaaaarrrrrdy!"

I look forward to seeing him. I imagine we will see him putting in a shift to prove himself as appose the players who have come from premiership who think they don't need to proove shit!

Blimey, they're talking about us again. They love us in Bristol.

http://www.otib.co.u...-hanging-about/

Not the only thread, on the Craig Gordon thread, one poster wants us to sign him so they get KS lol

At least the Brizzle fans understand the transfer whereas other fans don't get it. 1 mil upto 1.7 in add ons. That doesnt mean its a 1.7mil transfer gamble, it means its a slightly high 1 mil which if successful will be an okay priced 1.7mil. The bitterness of other fans again is astonishing, apart from Derby fans everyone else thinks De Laet and James are shite.

Bit of a punt really. £1m is a lot for any non-league player. Not too fussed about the possible rise to £1.7m as if we end up paying that I assume it will be because he's put in a decent shift.

A gamble but an exciting gamble and a signing in keeping with the overall young/hungry Pearson style.

Exactly. Based on goals and promotion.

F**k what other fans think. Even if we care what they think we're already a laughing stock now anyway, so this could bite them back on the arse.

Didn't realise he was 25! Oh well, welcome and good luck Jamie, look forward to seeing you bang in the winners at our away games!

Obviously a gamble, but an exciting one. Many strikers have stepped up to this level from non-league, via League 1 and League 2, and have produced. At least with lower league players, we'll see hunger and determination.

All these new players are not going to be on ridiculous salaries, so if they are half decent they will prove s very good gamble. Perhaps this is a long term strategy with regard to the financial restrictions coming in future seasons should we not be promoted next season.

Obviously a gamble, but an exciting one. Many strikers have stepped up to this level from non-league, via League 1 and League 2, and have produced. At least with lower league players, we'll see hunger and determination.

This...

If Jamie is of the right temperament ( and I would suggest that most of Pearsons signings usually are) then he will be wanting to get into the Premier League.

He's never been there, his salary would increase and he may be courted by other clubs if he really shines.

This equates to incentives to perform to his best.

Archived