Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Shrewsbury Away - pre season.

Shrewsbury last time out was fun! We pretty much filled one stand and spent the majority of the game slagging off three fans(one female got a lot of stick) in the stand to the right.

#lcfc pre-season - Hinckley (A) 24/07/12, Shrewsbury (A) 28/07/12, Burton (A) 01/08/12, Lincoln (A) 04/08/12, 11/08/12 Sunderland (H)

Much more like it in terms of preparation for a championship season than the rediculous collection of matches last season (although Madrid was a special day)

lol I go Portugal nearly every year. Get bored of it tbh.

I've never been to Portugal, do you want to swap lives for a bit, you can go to the glorious cities of Lincoln and Shrewsbury whilst I sun it up in Portugal.

I want to be back for the Sunderland friendly mind you. lol

Deal? ;)

I've never been to Portugal, do you want to swap lives for a bit, you can go to the glorious cities of Lincoln and Shrewsbury whilst I sun it up in Portugal.

I want to be back for the Sunderland friendly mind you. lol

Deal? ;)

I don't mind going Portugal but when you spend all season watching Leicester and end up missing Leicester Vs Real Madrid cuz your in Portugal, it kinda hurts. :)

Shrewsbury's a good one for me.

Not only is it pretty local but my daughter's boyfriend until recently worked as a data analyst for Shrewsbury.

He comes to the odd Leicester match when he can but always wears his Shrewsbury scarf.

Needle match for me!!

Archived