Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Logan signs new contract.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2827478,00.html

City goalkeeper Conrad Logan has agreed terms on a new contract with the Club.

The 26-year-old Irishman has put pen to paper on a deal until June 2013, extending his stay at King Power Stadium into an eighth season.

After joining the Foxes in 2001, Logan graduated from the Club's academy in 2004 and has made 29 first team appearances to date.

He has also enjoyed successful loan spells with clubs including Stockport County, Bristol Rovers and Rotherham United, taking his career appearances past the 150-mark.

Agreed, the only option for me. He's going to be back up for most of the season, and it's better than trying to get a new goalkeeper in etc

26 years old and only 133 league games though.

Agreed, the only option for me. He's going to be back up for most of the season, and it's better than trying to get a new goalkeeper in etc

26 years old and only 133 league games though.

Good going that!

Our former player Stuart Taylor's record is quite brilliant to be fair, around 70 games and he's now 31. What a life.

You think he's in it for the money? Realistically he would only get game time in league one and surely we pay higher than them...

Couldn't really blame him could you? His family is settled in a place he's spent most of his life.

He turns up to training for a few days a week, I'd certainly sit on the bench for a Championship club being on more money than a League one club.

Couldn't really blame him could you? His family is settled in a place he's spent most of his life.

He turns up to training for a few days a week, I'd certainly sit on the bench for a Championship club being on more money than a League one club.

No i don't blame him, but he's not interested in first team football....that's the point? lol

You cant blame him. and some of the comments on here about him make me smile. He might know more than we do,who is to say Kasper will be here next season anyway.

Think we can pretty much guarantee Logan will not be our number 1 keeper next season, if Kasper does leave then Nige will bring in a new keeper.

Archived