Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Hinckley Away

Will be in attendance, One of the officials is a close relative.

Also Referee is female :whistle:

I just remembered that scene from Father Ted where Dougal is allowed to do the service for a funeral - total chaos. The hearse overturned and ablaze, people screaming and running around.

In my experience, atrocious. Barwell is pretty much the car park overflow and you'll see people parked on roundabouts, verges, double parked etc. Hinckley aren't set up for capacity crowds.

cheers, what about the golf course. would it be safe to park there?? think ive only been down that way once since the bypass opened..

park on the common over the road from the ground, basically off the bypass go passed the ground and then turn left about 100 yards down the road. There is a car park there which is pretty big. But I would recommend getting there early ish. If the rugby club (next door to the football ground) have there head screwed on they will open their car park.

Any radio coverage? I'll be at work so i'd like something to sneakily listen to on the side.

Yeah, I'm almost sure they said they'd have full commentary on radio Leics.

Can't wait for this now...I'm missing football way too much!

Will be attending this! Mate has got a pitch side pass i think to take photos etc so may be able to go sit with him (doubtful haha) but yeah should be interesting to see some of the new boys, very curious to see how Vardy does if i am honest.

Does anybody know the actual price? I've seen £5, £3 and £8 - can anybody confirm? Haha!

Officially it'll be £8, but according to some of the Cov fans they were 'unofficially' charged £5.. Don't know where the £3 came from.

Archived