Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Hinckley Away

The ground (or rather the whole 'complex') is called De Montfort Park without sponsorship. I was at the game there yesterday and although it was advertised as being £8 a ticket for adults we were only charged £5 each on the gate. The place was completely Sky Blue, with 1,800 turning out. Fair play to the Cov fans, they spent their money, including £100 in the club shop which is a record for a friendly down there. Some much needed money for the Knitters.

The ground (or rather the whole 'complex') is called De Montfort Park without sponsorship. I was at the game there yesterday and although it was advertised as being £8 a ticket for adults we were only charged £5 each on the gate. The place was completely Sky Blue, with 1,800 turning out. Fair play to the Cov fans, they spent their money, including £100 in the club shop which is a record for a friendly down there. Some much needed money for the Knitters.

Which rock did they all crawl out from under then?!

Funny that.

The attendance on the Cov site is 1392.

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2849425,00.html

Archived