Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Beckford

All the Leeds fans are on about singing his name at the pre-season game against Torquay so that 'Warnock knows the fans wants him, and to sign him'. Good luck with that. lol

Perhaps we should do the same,or is it easier for some of our fans to slag OUR player off at every opportunity because that helps!

Perhaps we should do the same,or is it easier for some of our fans to slag OUR player off at every opportunity because that helps!

You obviously misinterpreted that. I don't want him to go that's why I'm saying 'good luck with that' because it's absurd to think their manager will go and sign someone just because they sing a song. That's like us singing for Heskey...

You obviously misinterpreted that. I don't want him to go that's why I'm saying 'good luck with that' because it's absurd to think their manager will go and sign someone just because they sing a song. That's like us singing for Heskey...

I didn't mean you pal,just some so called Leicester fans who slate players at matches who I would rather them support forest,because they do jack for our team.

His sister is touting him to Leeds

For example

KelliBeckford â€@KelliBeckford

If you would love to see Jermaine back at Leeds RT this #lufc

Expand

KelliBeckford â€@KelliBeckford

I'll show him all the messages and retweets when I see him next guys :)

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes, he gets no end of shit from our fans and i'm sure leeds would appreciate his services so much more.

Don't go Beckford though:(

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes, he gets no end of shit from our fans and i'm sure leeds would appreciate his services so much more.

That is how our fans roll, you would have though scoring a hattrick against our rivals against F****t would endear himself to the fans but no, he is shit apparently :rolleyes:

One of the things i hate about being a Leicester fan, wish we all got behind out players 100% every game no matter what.

It is hard I guess because when you know certain players have their limitations i.e Gally, Wellens and Dyer they bore the brunt of the abuse I have given them abuse and likewise I guess many others because it is born out of frustration and the fact we have been lingering in mediocrity for some time, I want to see us returning to our cup glories when I was growing up as a City fan and top 10 prem finishes those were the days.

Boohoo, only had to listen to Gallagher's reaction in a pre-season friendly today to see what 'no end of shit' sounds like or at Burnley last year, and he doesn't throw his toys out the pram. Same goes for Wellens.

Beckford does not get 'no end of shit' from our fans, none of them deserve it, but Beckford gets less than most. So don't talk rubbish.

Boohoo, only had to listen to Gallagher's reaction in a pre-season friendly today to see what 'no end of shit' sounds like or at Burnley last year, and he doesn't throw his toys out the pram. Same goes for Wellens.

Beckford does not get 'no end of shit' from our fans, none of them deserve it, but Beckford gets less than most. So don't talk rubbish.

I don't think you'll disagree though that a clear majority of our fans have been on Beckford's back since the very beginning, just like Mills and that certainly didn't help their performances last season, nor endear them to our club or city. I have no idea what their beef was but it sure as hell wasn't productive in creating a positive atmosphere in which the players could thrive IMO.

I don't think you'll disagree though that a clear majority of our fans have been on Beckford's back since the very beginning, just like Mills and that certainly didn't help their performances last season, nor endear them to our club or city. I have no idea what their beef was but it sure as hell wasn't productive in creating a positive atmosphere in which the players could thrive IMO.

Where I was sitting I honestly heard nothing anti Beckford for almost all of the season, bar a couple of games under Sven. I think some had just been a bit frustrated with him because he was tagged as being our main goalscorer, unfair criticism, but not on the level of booing him onto the pitch when brought on like with some of our players. I think his wages are extortionate, but I agree I can't see why anyone would want to get on the back of one of our own players.

What a lot of shite.

Just look at the results of the recent Poll on Beckford and you'll see that the vast amount of people on here 'think he's great'.. A massive majority.

If you want stick on this forum then try being Richie Wellens.

Beckford only gets criticism on here from those who get frustrated by his lack of first touch and link up play. ie by those who know that there is more to being a good player than simply the number of goals you yourself score.

Anyway, a more interesting question will be the reaction of all those who love him, if Pearson does go and sell him. Especially to a championship rival.

I don't want it to happen, but if it does it's gonna make for some fascinating reading!

What a lot of shite.

Just look at the results of the recent Poll on Beckford and you'll see that the vast amount of people on here 'think he's great'.. A massive majority.

Beckford only gets criticism on here from those who get frustrated by his lack of first touch ander inflated reputation and link up play. ie by those who know that there is more to being a good player than simply the number of goals you yourself score.

Anyway, a more interesting question will be the reaction of all those who love him, if Pearson does go and sell him. Especially to a championship rival.

I don't want it to happen, but if it does it's gonna make for some fascinating reading!

I won't be disappointed he comes with an over inflated and undeserved reputation, he's not produced enough for us and he didn't for Everton. I don't dislike him and I will support him and all players that pull on the shirt ....... I just don't think he's all that but would be delighted for him to prove me wrong though personally don't think he'll be here though.

What a lot of shite.

Beckford only gets criticism on here from those who get frustrated by his lack of first touch and link up play. ie by those who know that there is more to being a good player than simply the number of goals you yourself score.

While I would like him to stay, if Pearson would rather he left then he should leave regardless of what the fans think. Its Pearson's head on the line if were struggling in mid-table and Beckford scores for fun elsewhere and it is Pearson's head on the line if he stays and performs like last season and we struggle again. Whichever way he calls it, I just hope he calls it right.

Archived