Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Beckford

Hmmm. I'm sure I saw fourth official tweet a while back that he reckons he will move this summer. with futacs, waghorn, vardy, nugent, schlupp, could well be true? Hope not though. Maybe he actually was ill.

It would be fascinating to see the reaction on here if Pearson was to consider selling Beckford.

I think even the most staunch 'Pearsonites' may get their knickers in a little twist?

It would be fascinating to see the reaction on here if Pearson was to consider selling Beckford.

I think even the most staunch 'Pearsonites' may get their knickers in a little twist?

happyno.gif

Not me though! I will back everything Pearson does as I'm a huge fan of Pearson. Really hope he gets a full season in charge at least. Can tell team seems a lot more together now and morale seems high.

Out of all the strikers, and with rumours about one/two leaving, I can most definetly imagine it would be Beckford. I'm not really convinced by the old "he's ill" business, but he actually might of been. We'll have to see if he is taken to the next friendly.

yea him n kasper arent well aparently.

Kasper as well? Stringer mentioned Kasper was at Hinkley yesterday but said Beckford was ill.

A mate of mine who works at the club said that Beckford threw a right fit when he found out he wasnt playing, slagged NP off in front of the owners, headbutted NP then got in his car and sped off.

That should do it then, he will be in the team for the next match. Will Pearson never learn ?

A mate of mine who works at the club said that Beckford threw a right fit when he found out he wasnt playing, slagged NP off in front of the owners, headbutted NP then got in his car and sped off.

Good on him i say, standing up for someone he doesnt know... that Beckford is a good lad... I mean...Why the hell wasn't your mate playing???

fvcking Pearson out!!

Think your mates talking bollocks

The village of Beckford is on the A46 between Evesham and Tewkesbury set on the northern corner of the stunning Cotswolds on the border of Gloucestershire & Worcestershire.

Little beckford is my favourite.

People calling to sell this bloke are mad

Our only recognised striker with quality would be nugent which is a risk for a promotion chasing team.

Vardy is unproven, waghorn can't shoot and Futacs is a hold up man not an out and out goalscorer..

Schlupp will go on loan.

Need to leave the strikers as it is an utilise them all depending on the opposition..

Archived