Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bakerfox123

Our fans

I think we have great fans and many people on here who make a great contribution to the discussion.

I do get pissed off by one thing though. Those that are either massively overly-optimistic, with little to back up their arguments, or those that perenially choose to give up before the season has started.

I think we have great fans and many people on here who make a great contribution to the discussion.

I do get pissed off by one thing though. Those that are either massively overly-optimistic, with little to back up their arguments, or those that perenially choose to give up before the season has started.

I've been saying it for over 30 years. Leicester fans views do tend to be very polarised. Loads of negative fans for whom, nothing is ever good enough. The type that wanted O'Neill sacked after he kept us in the premiership and won the league cup. Loads of over-positive fans who think we'll walk the league. A lot of these fans then turn negative when we aren't walking it. Then there's a few of us sensible ones that can see both sides and have to try and get over to the others why it's no good to be too negative or too positive and just have a bit of common sense and be realistic. Still trying 30 years on and it still doesn't work. Oh well

Too many moaning poofs that's for sure, and we have loads of ugly fans too don't we. Revolting. When I go down to the KP I end up spending most of the match handing out paper bags. The men need to slip on some sexy undies and a bit of lippy and the ladies a nice tweed jacket and shirt. Too many people with a negative outlook on life in general and they go to the footy to get it all off their chest and act like c u n t s. I hate it, oh it's brilliant. Everyone should make the effort to go for a crap before a match. All that negative energy isn't doing any of you any good

Who's with me?

Quite right, unload that burden

A few years ago, you'd barely of even heard about fitness matches like this & pre-season didn't get interesting or worth raising an eyebrow at until the final 2 or 3 matches including the show-piece event we've become accustomed to.

Now because of websites, forums, Twitter & RL trying to stay relevant in an internet age, every single minute of everything is poured over by people & then they justify their spending time on trivial stuff by saying that's what the website is for.

People moan about this or that, people moan about moaning... people even moan about the moaning about people moaning. Get outside & get the bbq on, get some beers in, get your feet up & count down the days until Sunderland's visit on August 11th when match fitness won't be too far away & the stuff on the training ground will start to show

I was thinking listening today that live Radio Leicester commentary might be lending a false legitimacy to our pre-season games. I suppose in this day and age it would be impossible to detach ourselves entirely from the match as it's played out and read about it in the Mercury on Monday and it's fair enough those who went putting forth their view, but the players and management should probably be given the freedom to experiment and make mistakes without having half the county listening in and getting ready to stick the knife in if a coherent performance doesn't present itself.

I think that's an excellent point, one that i hadn't considered.

Yes its pre season but I think it's the fact many expected us to win yesterday but we didn't, then they get frustrated and think it's the end of all our hopes for next season, and we will finish mid-table and ain't good enough to challenge top six.

I think playing all our first team players and not scoring a single goal, has made people think in a different light aswell, by getting frustrated and saying stupid things.

Listening to it was shite and it sounded incredibly poor, but like people said pre season is pre season unexpected results happen all over the place, like that Newcastle one against Leyton Orient, and didn't Man City lose their first pre season game this season, against some Egyptian side or someone like that.

If you have a lovely pair of King Power Blue Tinted Pearsons, Sunglasses guaranteed to change your opinion on football. 10% off for season ticket holders, available from the club shop or lcfc.com.

Got mine already just hope to keep Big John Steader happy they sell some matching lippy lol

Is this just another post to say"ooooh, look what a loyal fan am"?

No, it looks like a 'please stop crying about a pre-season loss to Shrewsbury, because it's ****ing ludicrous' thread to me.

No there's some opportunity to have a male makeover and please the Big John Steader so lighten up and put your lippy on :P

I concur with this man. Tighter garments generally all round. I think we should change our mascot from fox to camel toe as-well. I like foxes but they're made of bloody string and always get ran over

Archived