Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Anthony Knockaert

I'm just waiting for the " he was overated " he smelled of Garlic" " he only used us a stepping stone " I hope he breaks his fvking sawn off little legs " the moment he leaves. I don't think I will have to wait long. :D

What do you take us for. Millwall fans?

Read the last 3 pages and all this talk about Muzzy and seeing that video has given me a raging Casey Stoner. I'm now stuck sitting at my desk unable to move trying to cover it up.

You sexy bastard, that's given me a semi.

Not in January.... always a slooooooooooooow month at work.

To be fair, looking at this list there are a few people you should be asking ahead of me!!!!

http://www.foxestalk...s&section=stats

:D

:o Shows how bored I have been, love the fact that me and Manwell Pablo are on the same number of posts, as I think most of my posts have been arguing with him...

Obviously this post will make that last comment irrelevant.

Christ that's all we need " harder than you think ? " we have had enough posts by those who bat for the other side already this will send them over the top . :D

:D Good point, although I must say that I am not actually a gay, just fancied joining in the homo banter. I can't stress that enough.

Archived