Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Twitter Thread Numero Who Cares!

Has anybody considered we may have gone in for these players and they have turned us down flat. These players must see us as a team that has too many issues each season , issues which detract from the football. We all but promise a challenge each season and it never really materialises. Teams and players will see this.

Has anybody considered we may have gone in for these players and they have turned us down flat. These players must see us as a team that has too many issues each season , issues which detract from the football. We all but promise a challenge each season and it never really materialises. Teams and players will see this.

Its all about the $$$$

I think we are being a tad harsh. For me cox and sharp are great players but we have done well too. We have some good players and aside from the obvious result we've played brilliantly.

I won't lie I do think we lack that game changer I would've loved to bring in somebody like Chris Burke for example. But Pearson obviously feels we have enough.

The only thing that'll annoy me is if we sell and then don't replace.

What a refreshing change. Pearson is not getting dragged along in the hysteria of transfer deadline day, making rash signings and throwing money around. Keep the squad settled and focus on the most important thing, the next game. Most of you lot think football is like championship manager and we should just sign players right left and centre. Embarrassing.

Seeing others sign players has made me feel a bit downed - just being left with cack like Gally. Why does it always seem to go wrong for us - suppose it was due to us punching above our weight for a few years under MON and going into admin. We've been shat on by the gods ever since.

Jesus wept, get yourself some prozac!

We have a more than competitive squad laced with excellent young talent like Marshall, King, Drinkwater, Knockaert and Vardy.

We're fine, NP got our business done early and didn't risk being ripped off on deadline day.

I think Forest are showing us what we should have done.

But no, the clueless swede believed in signing very average players who he had mainly worked with before because his scouting was clueless.

But now we must wait a couple of seasons for NP to sort our club out, and he is the man to do it, after all he did a great job at hull.

Archived