Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Twitter Thread Numero Who Cares!

Can see this happening - another Eriksson purchase leaving. I don't think NP had real confidence in him, particularly after the bust up. He brought in Morgan and as soon as Bamba returned from ACN he was looking to pair him with Morgan.

45]

Cheers...With the rumours that SSL,BECKS, GALLY all set to go, are we in the shit financially? Cheers mate.

45]

image_normal.jpg

not at all.... But they wanna sort the wage bill out

plain to see tbf.....we want promotion but i think the owners dont want to cripple themselves to do it.

and frankly i prefer it.

anyone heard anything about Nugent going to Boro?

Just seen a few ppl questioning about it..

I've just had a quick look and I think it's originally come from a young lad saying that he's heard from his 'mate's, dad's, cousin's, brother that they've agreed a fee for him' & people actually taking him seriously.

AKA, there's nothing in it :)

i thought that Babel rumour was funny too.

also see some people mentioning moves for Fryatt and maybe Hobbs....I dont think that would work...

both are injured arent they :rolleyes:

& didnt Hull say they wouldnt deal with us too.....silly season again

Brilliant watching our fans on twitter wind themselves up with their own stories

Cox and Sharp is a lethal strike force in this league, could really see them going up. :blink:

Exactly!! And it makes me laugh that most people on here say we need to give Pearson time, and how this is a long term thing...

Utter rubbish!!! Forest nearly went down but some astute signings and a decent manager and six months later they look likely to go up.... Is it really a long term thing!!!

Archived