Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Shirt size....

My 14 year old lads shirt arrived today a small mans size and its tiny, 4" smaller across the chest to last years shirt. They wont take it back becaus he had Marshalls name put on the back. Anyone else have a problem with the new shirts?.... :(

If they had said go a size up as they are small shirts we would have, poor salespeople or dodgy shirtmakers, just noticed they didnt put the Championship transfers on the sleeve so its going back anyway... ;0)

My 14 year old lads shirt arrived today a small mans size and its tiny, 4" smaller across the chest to last years shirt. They wont take it back becaus he had Marshalls name put on the back. Anyone else have a problem with the new shirts?.... :(

Not had this problem mate but they are pissing me off with the shirt situation, my first 1 the K started peeling after wearing it once didn't even wash it, they said if I sent it back and included a receipt for postage they would refund it so I did but now they haven't refunded us, also the new shirt they sent to me had a crappy printed K that you can see is about to peel again before I've even worn it. Not sending it back again are you going Torquay Tues?

I'm not complaining that the shirts are more tailored, I'd just advise people to try them on before buying. Some like the tight fit, but others prefer a fit that is more baggy. I wouldn't blame the manufacturers, it's no different to buying trousers - not all trousers with a 34" waist fit the same.

The shirt is definately going back and still waiting to get a reply to my E-Mail... :angry::thumbdown:

Yes Jace me and my 2 youngest lads will be going on Tuesday, the 19 year old is home on leave from the Marines so he can drive back and i can have a few beers, happy days... :chant::beer:

I bought a medium earlier. I'm 5'9 and a little bit out of shape, not as stick thin as I used to be (Mr. Muscle comparisons were fair) but I'm not really ever going to be fat either, I'd say about average. Fits me lovely, not quite sure what people are flapping on about wizard sleeves and all of that nonsense. They're near elbow length, sure, but they're close fitting. Reminds me a bit of a Kappa third kit that Wales had in black a few years ago, that had tight fitting elbow length sleeves.

Seriously, if you think these sleeves are baggy then you've got to have some ridiculously pipe-cleaner arms. I suggest a few more pies or some weights.

I bought a medium earlier. I'm 5'9 and a little bit out of shape, not as stick thin as I used to be (Mr. Muscle comparisons were fair) but I'm not really ever going to be fat either, I'd say about average. Fits me lovely, not quite sure what people are flapping on about wizard sleeves and all of that nonsense. They're near elbow length, sure, but they're close fitting. Reminds me a bit of a Kappa third kit that Wales had in black a few years ago, that had tight fitting elbow length sleeves.

Seriously, if you think these sleeves are baggy then you've got to have some ridiculously pipe-cleaner arms. I suggest a few more pies or some weights.

Im 5 ft 10 and a big fat bastard. So I bought the XXL... Fits like a glove

:thumbup:

Archived