NewburyFox Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 How come my 'To boo or not to boo...' thread was deleted from the LCFC forum? It was relevant to Leicester, a valid enough point to discuss and the poll had got a fair few votes in a matter of minutes. Not particularly bothered, just curious as I thought it would make for a decent discussion and certainly not worthy of being deleted.
Matt Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 Let's focus on supporting our team rather than how we are going to treat the opposing players maybe?
NewburyFox Posted 19 August 2012 Author Posted 19 August 2012 Let's focus on supporting our team rather than how we are going to treat the opposing players maybe? This is to do with how Leicester fans will treat an ex-Leicester player with an infamous Leicester history, or is that not relevant to Leicester?
Matt Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 This is to do with how Leicester fans will treat an ex-Leicester player with an infamous Leicester history, or is that not relevant to Leicester? History being the key word. Look forward, not backwards.
NewburyFox Posted 19 August 2012 Author Posted 19 August 2012 History being the key word. Look forward, not backwards. Alright. I still think it was harsh to delete it, but there we go.
StanSP Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 If you're not that bothered it probably doesn't warrant a new thread about deletion.
NewburyFox Posted 19 August 2012 Author Posted 19 August 2012 If you're not that bothered it probably doesn't warrant a new thread about deletion. I was curious. It's not a big deal but it was my first thread on here, thought it was worthy of discussion, wanted to see people's opinions in the poll and I wanted to know why it was deleted
Oasisedup Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 My thread was deleted as well, I suggested I was optimistic for the new season. Also curious why....maybe the admins have nothing to do this Sunday?
Dan Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 If it was a thread about booing opposition that once played for us then I'm against the idea as I don't see why. I could never ever boo Hobbs or Fryatt.
Ilkeston_Fox Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 What about Dennis Wise, I bet you could boo that ****! I know I could!
Daggers Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 We need a thread about swapping the Kop with the Family End.
Wymsey Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 To the cvnt that deleted the family/kop stand swap idea thread. Very clever of you without any informings of it being deleted. I thought it was a valid question to the member audience really. Knobheads. Au auvoir, madame, whatever. It seems there's many poor quality posters on here that seem unnoticed to be punished. Well, fvck me what has this place become? TC.
Captain... Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 What about Dennis Wise, I bet you could boo that ****! I know I could! I was booing him on soccer am yesterday, but I was going to start a similar thread about Yann, as I assume the thread was about him and not Powell or Morrison.
The Doctor Posted 19 August 2012 Posted 19 August 2012 To the cvnt that deleted the family/kop stand swap idea thread. Very clever of you without any informings of it being deleted. I thought it was a valid question to the member audience really. Knobheads. Au auvoir, madame, whatever. It seems there's many poor quality posters on here that seem unnoticed to be punished. Well, fvck me what has this place become? TC. It's been done tae fuck and simply won't happen - that's almost certainly why it's been deleted. The thread would have been about as useful as another thread on Nicky bloody Maynard - you want to read opinions, go to the last 6,000 threads made about it.
NewburyFox Posted 19 August 2012 Author Posted 19 August 2012 I was booing him on soccer am yesterday, but I was going to start a similar thread about Yann, as I assume the thread was about him and not Powell or Morrison. Yes, it was specifically on Kermo, the other two weren't mentioned.
Babylon Posted 20 August 2012 Posted 20 August 2012 My thread was deleted as well, I suggested I was optimistic for the new season. Also curious why....maybe the admins have nothing to do this Sunday? If you have something to say, perhaps you should actually post it here... rather than a link to your blog to raise your hit rate?
Zingari Posted 20 August 2012 Posted 20 August 2012 Why was my thread about pictures of naked ladies doing things with fruit deleted ?
Wymsey Posted 20 August 2012 Posted 20 August 2012 Unless it's a pisstake by one of the admin/mods, it's kindly recommended that they explain why a certain thread has been deleted to the poster who started that particular thread (if necessary). I still don't understand as to why my 'Family and Kop stand swap?' thread was removed. One of the posters even called me a 'WUM' for making the topic into a new thread - which I don't understand why. I do would like an answer, either on here or PM. Oh, and my apologies for my outburst to the mods yesterday; I drank two and 1/2 big bottles of cider since my return to England at 16:00.
AoWW Posted 20 August 2012 Posted 20 August 2012 Oddly enough the mods and admin on this site moderate it on a voluntary basis - we don't always have the time, or inclination, to provide a detailed explanation regarding why particular threads have been deleted. We generally find that if the poster pauses to consider their contribution they will, when they apply a little bit of intelligence, be able to see why it was deleted without the need for a lengthy explanation. We're not here to be at your beck and call. I imagine your 'Family and Kop stand swap' thread was deleted as the topic has been done to death (as you'd see if you used the search function) and, as it won't ever change anyway, is a completely pointless discussion. Again, if you were to stop clicking your fingers and demanding an explanation, you might find you get a more reasoned response. 2 and a half BIG bottles of cider. Wow.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.