Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Blackburn Scoreline Prediction.

Even though their manager is Steve Kean and the club is a farce at the mo, they do still have some of the best players in this division, and I still think this is one of the toughest fixtures we'll get this season.

I'd take a draw from this one. 2-2.

I have been reading the Blackburn forum and they say it took them 70 minutes to have a shot on target, they also say Hull were playing for a draw, they weren't too enamored with their play of football being sluggish on the ball and off the ball.

We have a chance to capitalize on that but we must go at full guns blazing, Come On City lets beat them.

Rovers fans thoughts

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/27602-game-thread-leicester-city-home-1213/page__st__20

Get ready for Ben Marshall ripping Orr and Lowe a new one at the weekend. Leicester have something to prove after their poor performance tonight. Should be a good game to see where rovers are.

Looks like kaz will be injured for this one sad.png. We will get beaten easily by Leicester, they are pretty good team. Rated as one of the favourites to go up.

They are a complete Jekyll and Hyde of a football team. They where top favourites last season and look what happened there. They will win a few and lose a few early on before settling down I reckon, so in my opinion they are there for the taking...it just depends which Leicester City turn up for it. It could be a real test for Rovers or it could be another scrappy game that we maange to get a point / win out of,

Personally I think it'll be a draw, 1-1 again.

Nope, I believe we will win...Go one nil up and they will buckle I believe.

Are you trying to have rows with EVERYONE on the forum?

Or still crying cos Sven has gone?

Of course on both counts - how come I am using reverse psychology when I say we should beat them because they are woeful and you are just 'right'?

Archived