Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Blackburn Scoreline Prediction.

I think this game could be won or lost with the crowd. they had under 14,000 there last night, so if we turn out in good numbers, excuse the cliche, we could be the 12th man.

Also Kazim-Richards went off with a knee injury last night so hopefully he is out.

I'll go for a 2-0 win with Vardy scoring (he is due one) both.

Rovers fans thoughts

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/27602-game-thread-leicester-city-home-1213/page__st__20

Get ready for Ben Marshall ripping Orr and Lowe a new one at the weekend. Leicester have something to prove after their poor performance tonight. Should be a good game to see where rovers are.

Looks like kaz will be injured for this one sad.png. We will get beaten easily by Leicester, they are pretty good team. Rated as one of the favourites to go up.

They are a complete Jekyll and Hyde of a football team. They where top favourites last season and look what happened there. They will win a few and lose a few early on before settling down I reckon, so in my opinion they are there for the taking...it just depends which Leicester City turn up for it. It could be a real test for Rovers or it could be another scrappy game that we maange to get a point / win out of,

Fair play to the Rovers fans, their analysis is pretty spot on. 1-1 I reckon.

I thought you said they were shite and we'd win?

That was before they won last night - you lot get too fixated on your point of view - you need a more flexible approach chap - also, I have been reading your enlightened views on our midfield and thus think we may well be more susceptible at the back than we should be. I may change my mind again before Saturday and have been known to adjust my view during the actual game - it's what 'in play' betting was invented for

That was before they won last night - you lot get too fixated on your point of view - you need a more flexible approach chap - also, I have been reading your enlightened views on our midfield and thus think we may well be more susceptible at the back than we should be. I may change my mind again before Saturday and have been known to adjust my view during the actual game - it's what 'in play' betting was invented for

Fair play to you mate.

:thumbup:

3-1 Blackburn. I think they'll go 2 nil up in the 1st half, we'll get a goal around the 65th minute mark then when we're pushing forward looking for a equaliser they'll hit us on the break & get a 3rd.

As I'm normally rubbish at predictions don't be surprised to see us win 2-0.

Archived