Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Blackburn Scoreline Prediction.

Although generally I was thrilled with the way we played at Charlton there are still things we can do to increase our goal threat with dead ball situations the most obvious.

But the key to the game will be our confidence levels. Either we feel sorry for ourselves after Charlton and allow self-doubt to creep in or we take the positive view that we could so easily have won four or five two and announced ourselves as the best Leicester City team for years.

And that, to me, is Pearson's big job Saturday - making sure our team starts and finishes with all the conviction we showed for great parts of the game in London so that we demonstrate, with singular effect, that they are perfectly capable not only of creating chances against anyone but of taking them as well.

It's complete nonsense to imagine that Pearson would be under pressure for his job after two games with his new team because if our owners can't see that the current side carries far more threat and potential than last years then they should quickly go to Specsavers.

I don't want Pearson getting all cautious because of people panicing. I want him showing the same belief he'll want from his players. The Blackburn game isn't the start and end of our season despite what the doom-mongers say. If the team and approach was shit I'd say so and advocate a change of manager - just as I did on day one with Rob Kelly.

But this team is the basis of a cracker and the last thing we should do now is talk ourselves into a crisis and another messy and counter-productive upheaval.

I've said we need 85 goals to be sure of a shout in this league and this team of ours can score that many but not if they start getting scared of negative reactions and if Pearson starts doubting himself and goes all cautious again.

This is a time to show pride in our team, to get behind them and to lift them beyond even the standard they've shown they can set so far. They've really no need to fear anyone and the last thing they need is to fear their own fans.

So lets encourage em. Let's sing the names of Dyer, Vardy, Nugent et al when they miss a chance and show that we've got faith in them. Let's be the 12th man and let the world know that Leicester City has finally shed its shackles and is all set to compete with, and to beat, whoever and whatever is put in front of us.

Although generally I was thrilled with the way we played at Charlton there are still things we can do to increase our goal threat with dead ball situations the most obvious.

But the key to the game will be our confidence levels. Either we feel sorry for ourselves after Charlton and allow self-doubt to creep in or we take the positive view that we could so easily have won four or five two and announced ourselves as the best Leicester City team for years.

And that, to me, is Pearson's big job Saturday - making sure our team starts and finishes with all the conviction we showed for great parts of the game in London so that we demonstrate, with singular effect, that they are perfectly capable not only of creating chances against anyone but of taking them as well.

It's complete nonsense to imagine that Pearson would be under pressure for his job after two games with his new team because if our owners can't see that the current side carries far more threat and potential than last years then they should quickly go to Specsavers.

I don't want Pearson getting all cautious because of people panicing. I want him showing the same belief he'll want from his players. The Blackburn game isn't the start and end of our season despite what the doom-mongers say. If the team and approach was shit I'd say so and advocate a change of manager - just as I did on day one with Rob Kelly.

But this team is the basis of a cracker and the last thing we should do now is talk ourselves into a crisis and another messy and counter-productive upheaval.

I've said we need 85 goals to be sure of a shout in this league and this team of ours can score that many but not if they start getting scared of negative reactions and if Pearson starts doubting himself and goes all cautious again.

This is a time to show pride in our team, to get behind them and to lift them beyond even the standard they've shown they can set so far. They've really no need to fear anyone and the last thing they need is to fear their own fans.

So lets encourage em. Let's sing the names of Dyer, Vardy, Nugent et al when they miss a chance and show that we've got faith in them. Let's be the 12th man and let the world know that Leicester City has finally shed its shackles and is all set to compete with, and to beat, whoever and whatever is put in front of us.

You've massively changed your tune about the team being the basis of 'a cracker' after only two games?

Fair play to you, I hope you're right.

:thumbup:

Hear hear

C'mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon :chant:

Have you been drinking?

In all seriousness some very good points well made. :thumbup:

HEAR HEAR !!!!!!

I'm working today and had no intention of going Blackburn anyway but your post makesme wish.I could go now!

But the key to the game will be our confidence levels. Either we feel sorry for ourselves after Charlton and allow self-doubt to creep in or we

take the positive view that we could so easily have won four or five two and announced ourselves as the best Leicester City team for years.

It's complete nonsense to imagine that Pearson

would be under pressure for his job after two games with his new team because if our owners can't see that the current side carries far more threat and potential than last years then they should quickly go to Specsavers

I don't want Pearson getting all cautious because of people panicing. I want him showing the same belief he'll want from his players. The Blackburn game isn't the start and end of our season despite what the doom-mongers say. If the team and

approach was shit I'd say so and advocate a change of manager - just as I did on day one with Rob Kelly.

But this team is the basis of a cracker and the last thing we should do now is talk ourselves into a

crisis and another messy and counter-productive upheaval.

I've said we need 85 goals to be sure of a shout in this league and this team of ours can score that

many but not if they start getting scared of negative reactions and if Pearson starts doubting himself and goes all cautious again.

This is a time to show pride in our team, to get

behind them and to lift them beyond even the standard they've shown they can set so far. They've really no need to fear anyone and the last thing they need is to fear their own fans.

Good shout this

If this team is as good as you think, and I hope it is, we need to show it TODAY and come back with more than we did at Charlton in terms of point/s.

Otherwise it won't be long before "The Pearson Bottle Goes" and he adopts his usual Modus operandi....and we all know how good that is to watch (NOT)..... :sweating:

Depends who we play, personally Id play the team that finished at charlton with, marshall, beckford/schlupp and danns coming on if need be. I think dyers pace could make a big difference today as it will be a game of few chances IMO and his pace has the ability to create them. Marshall will get destroyed out there, as he will more than likely be targeted

Archived