Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Bodo Glimt Match Thread

Latest score: Bodo Glimt 0-3 Leicester City

Connolly 25, de Vries 38, 40

138128[/snapback]

:o :o, fair play to him that early training seems to be rubbing off for him lets hope he takes that into next season. Ps i know this is just a meaningless friendly but at least he's scoring now.

Its nice to hear MVD bagging a couple , his confidence will grow from this and hopefully he will carry on scoring goals in pre season and the carry his scoring record into the league :D

I am not sure if they do it, but can someone who has Leicester City World put the goals on the forum, like someone did for the Nils Eric Johansson goal. Thats if they put it on Leicester City World. Please?????

I am not sure if they do it, but can someone who has Leicester City World put the goals on the forum, like someone did for the Nils Eric Johansson goal. Thats if they put it on Leicester City World. Please?????

138180[/snapback]

I'm sure they put them on world, they did with the pepsi max challenge anyway. :P

EDIT: Oh, and c'mon yoooooouuuu bluuuuuuuuuueesssss!!!!

Nice to see this happening, and hope it continues but Bodo Glimt :unsure: WHOOOOOO?!?

All i'm saying is don't get to excited people, its a friendly means nothing its just basically a fitness/training game, it means nothing and I don't know but I doubt Bodo Glimt are as good as alot of sides in the Championship...

Having said that, Keep it up Leicester and keep scoring the goals :thumbup:

Nice to see this happening, and hope it continues but Bodo Glimt  :unsure: WHOOOOOO?!?

All i'm saying is don't get to excited people, its a friendly means nothing its just basically a fitness/training game, it means nothing and I don't know but I doubt Bodo Glimt are as good as alot of sides in the Championship...

138187[/snapback]

Of course, we arnt getting getting carried away, but is still good to sse.

Nice to see this happening, and hope it continues but Bodo Glimt  :unsure: WHOOOOOO?!?

138187[/snapback]

Dont get excited? what the hell is the point of being a fan if you can't get excited about your team pummelling another side no matter who they are plus with a new season on the horizon? As it happens Bodo Glimt ARE a good side.

Latest score: Bodo Glimt 1-5 Leicester City (Connolly 25, 67, de Vries 38, 40, Williams 75)

City: Douglas, Maybury, Sheehan, Gudjonsson (Williams 45), McCarthy (Stearman 45), Johansson, Syla, Connolly, de Vries, Wesolowski, Wilcox.

Subs: Henderson, O'Grady.

Nice to see Weso & Sheehan get 90 minutes.

138187[/snapback]

Dont get excited? what the hell is the point of being a fan if you can't get excited about your team pummelling another side no matter who they are plus with a new season on the horizon? As it happens Bodo Glimt ARE a good side.

138192[/snapback]

As I said in another thread the other day Friendlies mean nothing, Call me a glory fan but i'll be happier and will be excited amd give praise and credit when and where its dues when it means something when the new season arrives and we a "pummelling" teams climbing our way to the top of the league!

Archived