Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

Lloyd Dyer back to being a protected species under Nige, he never dropped him before even when he vanished for 6 months when it got cold

You've still got Dyer haven't you, I mean he was never, ever, going to drop Gallagher or Wellens or anyone, but at least he's still sticking with one of his 'favourites' so you can have a moan.

Good changes. 1 or 2 more would have been fine too, but I guess you don't want to change things too much, got to give players a run in the first team. Poor old Dannsy though...

He'll get a chance & I'm sure he'll take it when he does. It's a long, long old season.

You've still got Dyer haven't you, I mean he was never, ever, going to drop Gallagher or Wellens or anyone, but at least he's still sticking with one of his 'favourites' so you can have a moan.

take your tongue out of Nigel's arse Lloyd Dyer is a useless winger he's been here 4 years and doesn't even have double figures assists in total, doesn't attack his full back, doesn't cross anywhere near enough and spends more time central then playing as a winger.

And btw I like Gallagher so your post is wrong anyway you moron

That's rich coming from you. I bet you're crying your eyes out that Beckford isn't playing so you can slate the guy every 2 seconds.

That's rich coming from you. I bet you're crying your eyes out that Beckford isn't playing so you can slate the guy every 2 seconds.

I haven't said a bad word about him since the start of the League season, and unless I see him put in a performance dissapointing enough I'm not going to. I never said he was a bad player anyway.

Subs: Danns, Logan, Waghorn, James, Schlupp, Beckford, Knockaert.

Yeah agreed. I just thought he would start the season which didn't happen.

Subs: Danns, Logan, Waghorn, James, Schlupp, Beckford, Knockaert.

Yep thanks guys :)

take your tongue out of Nigel's arse Lloyd Dyer is a useless winger he's been here 4 years and doesn't even have double figures assists in total, doesn't attack his full back, doesn't cross anywhere near enough and spends more time central then playing as a winger.

And btw I like Gallagher so your post is wrong anyway you moron

Point was... That Wellens & Gally would be ever presents under NP... and he's replaced them.

there are quite a few reasons Dyer would get picked ahead of having two flair players... yes he needs to assist more but I'd fear for our midfield duo if we had played two 'creatives' one on each wing.

Point was... That Wellens & Gally would be ever presents under NP... and he's replaced them.

there are quite a few reasons Dyer would get picked ahead of having two flair players... yes he needs to assist more but I'd fear for our midfield duo if we had played two 'creatives' one on each wing.

he hasn't replaced Wellens through choice has he, he's injured. Even Gallagher lost his place initially through injury so you're point again is wrong

Every manager has their favourite players. So what?

Look at Allardyce taking Nolan with him everywhere he has been.

Warnock and Paddy Kenny.

Every manager has players they rate above others. It's just how it is.

Fair play to Pearson actually.. Of his so called 'favourites' he's only played Dyer from the start until today.

that is simply not true !

He doesn't do it enough. He should be doing it every single time with the pace he's got but more often than not he plays it backwards.

Every manager has their favourite players. So what?

Look at Allardyce taking Nolan with him everywhere he has been.

Warnock and Paddy Kenny.

Every manager has players they rate above others. It's just how it is.

Fair play to Pearson actually.. Of his so called 'favourites' he's only played Dyer from the start until today.

That's fine, except Nolan is good.

he hasn't replaced Wellens through choice has he, he's injured. Even Gallagher lost his place initially through injury so you're point again is wrong

He'd have signed loans if it was purely cover, rather than identifying areas that needed more competition, so your reply, again, is wrong.

Archived