Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

he hasn't replaced Wellens through choice has he, he's injured. Even Gallagher lost his place initially through injury so you're point again is wrong

He's not so stubborn that he isn't going to drop anyone though is he?

He could have brought Gallagher straight back in after injury, he's not even on the bench. He could have started Waghorn from the get-go if he wanted to. He doesn't play favourites yet everyone loves to accuse him of it if any of the players he signed during his last spell get anywhere near the team. Even in the case of Lloyd who has apart from a couple of wasted chances had a decent start to the season and was one of the better players at the end of last season.

Danns has got a fabulous arse, a great arse in fact, not as good as Whoopi Goldbergs but good enough for starting 11. Not sure what Pearson bases his selection but it should be arses

That may explain Dyer's inclusion.

He'd have signed loans if it was purely cover, rather than identifying areas that needed more competition, so your reply, again, is wrong.

he's signed 1 central midfielder this summer, Matt James, Drinkwater has replaced Danns who was partnering Wellens last season until his injury with DD either stuck out of position on the wing or sub. I know for a fact that people at the club think Wellens is the best we have, friends of mine were told so by club staff and it was obvious we needed CM's as we ran out of them last season, the player signed in that position is a young player who no one will be expecting to see start, hardly adding competition more like adding depth

This Pearson and his favourites rubbish is getting boring. I've heard it about Weale, Howard, Oakley, Waghorn, Gallagher, Wellens, Dyer and King. Of whom only one started the first two games, and the other has come into the team on the back of good performances.

We'll be hearing the same things about Marshall and Knockaert in a few years when they aren't the new toy anymore.

This Pearson and his favourites rubbish is getting boring. I've heard it about Weale, Howard, Oakley, Waghorn, Gallagher, Wellens, Dyer and King. Of whom only one started the first two games, and the other has come into the team on the back of good performances.

We'll be hearing the same things about Marshall and Knockaert in a few years when they aren't the new toy anymore.

Its generous of you to think Marshall will still be with us in a few years time...

or when we have better options who we haven't seen underperform for years sat on the bench you mean

:thumbup:

It's utter crap..

I'll pick up the stream and base my opinion on that but I am frustrated that we don't try a midfield five particularly when we have the options available now to do so. Highlighting individuals doesn't solve the problem or even go close to addressing it IMO. We need to do something about the system we play because the way we are lined up today, the majority on here know where it's going before its even started. We ain't daft.

People need to calm down.

Dyer may play well today, then all the Dyer haters will be left red faced, or he might play rubbish again then you can all argue.

But give the guys a break, I have not even ranted about Waghorn being on the bench, yet you guys rant/argue over Dyer a player more than capable of doing better than he did on Tuesday.

Dyer may play well today, then all the Dyer haters will be left red faced, or he might play rubbish again then you can all argue.

But give the guys a break, I have not even ranted about Waghorn being on the bench, yet you guys rant/argue over Dyer a player more than capable of doing better than he did on Tuesday.

Or plays dog shite..........

Or plays dog shite..........

Or he might play rubbish again then you can all argue.

Did you miss out that bit.

I will just laugh if he scores today, or sets up a goal.

I like Dyer he is a good option to have, whether starting or from the bench, has he ever played consistently well for us?

I don't think so, but when he has played well people have been spunking themselves over his performances, yet when he plays crap people jump on the Dyer bandwagon and say it's about time he left, Morgan didn't play aswell as he did against Peterborough on Tuesday yet nobody had a go at him.

What will happen today: Dyer is one on one but shoots straight into the goalie's hands. Dyer beats one, beats two but the cross is tame. Same old same old...

Astounded that Dyer has kept his place after his performance on Tuesday and how good Knockaert looked but I suppose it's down to him now to take the faith shown in him by Pearson.

Murphy and Etuhu will be a hard pairing to dismantle, I'd have gone for 3 in the middle. Oh well.

Got a horrible feeling this has 2 nil Blackburn written all over it!

Not really. No one is arguing Dyer doesn't provide occasional good performances. His problem is consistency.

Archived