Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Blackburn Match Thread

Ooo the animosity in here is raging, it's just like Ghostbusters 2. All we need now is a river of ectoplasm and a possessed painting and we're good to go.

vigo3.jpg

The forum seems quite pessimistic as well this afternoon. We need Blue Tinted in here and Foxhateram.

:thumbup:

Shame they don't have Bobby Mimms in goal and we have Rooster up front!

With so much negativity around there is only one result going to happen, a win and Dyer and Vardy on the score sheet.

The attitude of people on here never ceases to amaze me. Two games in, one win and one loss (that should have been a draw at least) at people are writing the manager, the players, the formation etc off.

If we'd been on the back of two games like Millwall or Reading and Bristol at home then I could understand the amount of bitching and moaning. But not after two half decent performances, that could easily have yielded so much more.

Win or lose today we will still have everything to play for this season.

With so much negativity around there is only one result going to happen, a win and Dyer and Vardy on the score sheet.

The attitude of people on here never ceases to amaze me. Two games in, one win and one loss (that should have been a draw at least) at people are writing the manager, the players, the formation etc off.

If we'd been on the back of two games like Millwall or Reading and Bristol at home then I could understand the amount of bitching and moaning. But not after two half decent performances, that could easily have yielded so much more.

Win or lose today we will still have everything to play for this season.

This :thumbup:

Come on Leicester :chant:

Archived