Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adamlcfcbevo85

Pearson out !'n

Cos we are averaging a new manger every 12 months for the last few years, is that not a joke? Does that not make our club look amateurish?

Pearson has proved he is a good manager, we just need to give him time and let him work thru the problems. Show some patience and persitence with a manager than having a "sack him" mentality for once.

I agree with your stance on management, he shouldnt be sacked, but I think we were viewed by many as amateurs the moment we set him back on, tail between legs after the firing of one of the biggest conmen in the game. . .there aren't many examples of things working out 2nd time around and I fear the owners will push him sooner rather than later, to bring Redknapp to this club would be a joke, there's only one person who could take this club forward right now apart from Pearson, and that's Chris Powell in my opinion who of course wont be leaving his beloved Charlton in a hurry.

Redknapp turned down forest, he won't come here. Pearson isn't a manager you'd employ to sack in 12 months. He's renowned for his organising and budget balancing.

I don't see how people can think he'll go before Christmas; this is just a blip. All teams have 'em, let's have ours now and kick on from here.

Damn.. if only we got a manager renowned for creating successful football teams ;) Jussst kidding :)

Damn.. if only we got a manager renowned for creating successful football teams ;) Jussst kidding :)

Fact is Oz he has, but he has to be given time to build that whilst sorting Sven's timebomb. The whole last 3 seasons have been a complete waste in my opinion, we shouldn't have let him go in the first place. Time will tell though!

Fact is Oz he has, but he has to be given time to build that whilst sorting Sven's timebomb. The whole last 3 seasons have been a complete waste in my opinion, we shouldn't have let him go in the first place. Time will tell though!

i agree that he should be given time, if the example i watched (stream) on Saturday is evidence of the way he intends to play, then im completely behind him. (having said that, i didnt see the Burton game so...)

Well how bad were we today eh? Fvcking awful!

Dominated the best team in the league (at the moment) for long spells and should have bagged quite a few more. Kept a clean sheet against the league's top goalscorers even if there was some good fortune involved.

So yes, lets have this Pearson bloke out of the club as soon as possible as we clearly aren't performing under him. :thumbup:

Archived