Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adamlcfcbevo85

Pearson out !'n

If the reserves had performed last night, we wouldn't be having threads like this. It's one bad performance, that's all. The first team have been dominant and impressive and without the luck and poor decisions going against us we'd be second on goal difference. Although our performance last night deserved a defeat, there were poor decisions for their first and third goals. Managers can do absolutely nothing about things like that. I don't want another manager sacked and there is no point considering it until the end of November.

As some have already said, providing we're not languishng in the bottom three or a Sousa-like bottom place come October (which is now the Thais' favourite time for sacking underachieving managers of course!), then realistically Pearson needs until at least the anniversary of his second coming (mid November) before being properly judged....preferrably until Christmas even.

Like many probably were, I was sceptical about his coming back to us when he did earlyish on last season and still maintain it was the £1 million pay packet that motivated him sufficiently enough to return rather than his having an out and out affinity with our club. The fact that he left behind a very promising team he was in the process of building at Hull is still testament to this way of somewhat sceptical thinking by some of us, I'm sure! Also I was very bemused by his moving on the likes of quality defenders such as Peltier and Bamba over the summer plus the decision not to give Vassell another season (who still had plenty of flair, not to mention experience up front - which so far appears to be something we're clearly lacking at present! He could've also done worse than to bring Heskey back here, something which, for whatever reason never materialised and it appears not to be the sort of thing Pearson would do. Although that said, I've been impressed with Vardy and Knockaert from what I've seen of them so far (admittedly only the Peterborough game).

Time will tell but I fear that if this form continues throughout September then like the two managers before him, he will be gone by the infamous month of October!

Ok let's see how you all feel after 7 more losses on the bounce or out of next 10 games ,, chairmen will get rid if there is not 3 points on Saturday FACT !!!!!

Right, so he's gone if we don't win on Saturday. Ok.

So the next manager would start with 6 straight defeats, or 6 out of ten games?

As it's a FACT it's definitely happening so we'd better prepare ourselves for another thread in a few weeks time wanting the next manager out then?

Right, so he's gone if we don't win on Saturday. Ok.

So the next manager would start with 6 straight defeats, or 6 out of ten games?

As it's a FACT it's definitely happening so we'd better prepare ourselves for another thread in a few weeks time wanting the next manager out then?

You should know by now to ignore people stating clueless opinion as fact.

F**king hell they must be insane Harry is going to demand a massive transfer kitty something we don't have I presume, though I suppose they feel they may have a chance of enticing him?

He turned down Forest, I doubt he'd take a job here as were are in a fairly similar position to Forest. Both of us have money, we get similar attendances, have similar squad quality(?).

I think it's extremely unlikely that Redknapp would be interested in a job here given that he didn't fancy it in Nottingham.

EDIT: Also, Pearson's IN! :P

He turned down Forest, I doubt he'd take a job here as were are in a fairly similar position to Forest. Both of us have money, we get similar attendances, have similar squad quality(?).

I think it's extremely unlikely that Redknapp would be interested in a job here given that he didn't fancy it in Nottingham.

So do I but the fact we may be approaching him speaks volumes that they are considering a managerial change, if and that is a very big If we got Redknapp I don't know what to think anymore it would seem a gamble very much Svenesque though the fact that Harry had championship experience may weigh in his favor but that was almost a decade a go with Portsmouth.

Don't some on here realise that changing manager hasn't fixed anything for a decade now. Let pearson build his team and get them playing his football, he is a good manager and certainly needs more than just over 9 months to get things sorted.

Archived