Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thurmofox

Frustrated!

Seeing all these decent players going to other championship clubs leaving me frustrated! Maynard to Cardiff, sharp off to florist, Orlandi to Brighton!

and we're nowhere to be seen :(

Probably because we spent all of our money on a pile of shit last summer, spent more in January and spent money at the start of the summer.

Seeing all these decent players going to other championship clubs leaving me frustrated! Maynard to Cardiff, sharp off to florist, Orlandi to Brighton!

I hear you brother, its frustrating but let's not panic, we have brought in some players with potential this summer...just not many proven ones.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFF!!!! Where are all these players going to play? We've not even sold anyone yet. Where is Maynard going to play when we have Nugent, Vardy, Beckford, Waghnorn and Futacs? Where is Orlandi going to play when we have Ben Marshall and Anthony Knockaert who are mustard? I'm sick of kids in sweet shops, fumbling about for their 10p's to get the latest whizzers when they don't need it. Save up and get some acid or mushrooms instead. The same can be said about fans who shoot their muck every time a half decent player signs for another club.

WE DON'T NEED ANY NEW STRIKERS OR WINGERS!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFF!!!! Where are all these players going to play? We've not even sold anyone yet. Where is Maynard going to play when we have Nugent, Vardy, Beckford, Waghnorn and Futacs? Where is Orlandi going to play when we have Ben Marshall and Anthony Knockaert who are mustard? I'm sick of kids in sweet shops, fumbling about for their 10p's to get the latest whizzers when they don't need it. Save up and get some acid or mushrooms instead. The same can be said about fans who shoot their muck every time a half decent player signs for another club.

Yeah we don't need any new strikers we'll just continue dominating games and not being able to score enough to win a game. That'll get us promoted...

wtf! wash your mouth out! it's a forum to talk about stuff not slag people down!

what's the need?

Yeah we don't need any new strikers we'll just continue dominating games and not being able to score enough to win a game. That'll get us promoted...

Don't be a twat. Nugent and Beckford are both very good strikers, and Vardy was courted by loads of teams and we got him. Yes, we've missed a lot of chances and perhaps we'll continue to do all season but if you asked fans 2 games ago if they were happy with our strikeforce they'd mostly have said yes. Most fans don't want Beckford to go, but if any of those fans also want to see a new striker in then they're a mongol as we can't accomodate anymore, even if we let a few fringe players go like Gallagher and Waghorn.

Just have a w*nk, mate. Everything will be rosy after that!

Seriously mate have a word with yourself, you've let yourself down with that post. I'm not angry just disappointed.

Don't be a twat. Nugent and Beckford are both very good strikers, and Vardy was courted by loads of teams and we got him. Yes, we've missed a lot of chances and perhaps we'll continue to do all season but if you asked fans 2 games ago if they were happy with our strikeforce they'd mostly have said yes. Most fans don't want Beckford to go, but if any of those fans also want to see a new striker in then they're a mongol as we can't accomodate anymore, even if we let a few fringe players go like Gallagher and Waghorn.

Rather have Sharp than Beckford or Nugent..

Yeh that's fair.

I am a bit concerned if we lose Beckford that we're taking a risk by not replacing him, though I wouldn't go as far as to say we're fvcked like some have.

Archived