Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Still favourites?

Don't think so! A lot of pressure now on the strikers with Beckford leaving! Only just got enough defenders to start ans a few strikers who, I think, will struggle to reach double figures between them (Fuctas, Waghorn, Schlupp). Quite disappointed with what we've done in the latter part of the window. Only time will tell now what happens with the season

Got plenty big enough squad

3 goalies, 7 defenders, 9 midfielders and 7 forwards

Truth is, we were never favourites anyway, the relegated clubs should be well ahead of us, plus the likes of Cardiff & others who are consistantly in the top few

Good news to get Beckford off the books though, will be able to bring a few in on loan now, some more Hobbs, Cleverely's & Spearings please....

Got plenty big enough squad

3 goalies, 7 defenders, 9 midfielders and 7 forwards

Truth is, we were never favourites anyway, the relegated clubs should be well ahead of us, plus the likes of Cardiff & others who are consistantly in the top few

Good news to get Beckford off the books though, will be able to bring a few in on loan now, some more Hobbs, Cleverely's & Spearings please....

7 defenders? Moore, De Laet, Konchesky, Morgan, Whitbread, Ledge and who?

Genuinely would put Forest as favourites now. Theyre one good left back from a great Championship team.

We were in the same position in Jan 11 with volume of signings, then we were all over again in summer before the start of the season just gone... all down to whether So'D has done a better job than we did.

Genuinely would put Forest as favourites now. Theyre one good left back from a great Championship team.

Not sure i`d make them favourites.

They have a fair few new players that have to settle in and gel, but much as it pains me to say it, if or when they do, they will be right up there.

Been very impressed with their buisness in the last week.

Don't think so! A lot of pressure now on the strikers with Beckford leaving! Only just got enough defenders to start ans a few strikers who, I think, will struggle to reach double figures between them (Fuctas, Waghorn, Schlupp). Quite disappointed with what we've done in the latter part of the window. Only time will tell now what happens with the season

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!

You're a tit!

Who cares if we're favourites, wait and see what actually ****ing happens.

Exactly this!

You don't need a team of superstars to win promotion. All you need is hardworking players, even if they are classed as 'average' by some fans. Take a look at Blackpool for example, got any superstars in their team? No. But everybody, even on here, seems to rave about them. Success via hardwork.

Bolton are now favourites. Quite rightly so IMO.

Followed by Blackburn..

Forest should be better, but the signings they've made are superimposed on what was a very average squad.. So I imagine they'll take time to get going.

Archived