Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

Beginning of the end ?

Pearsons plea for more time in the mercury, must mean he knows his job is on the line ? He hates the press, like we all know , so to come out with this plea to the thais , through the press, just isn't like pearson one bit, if his past is anything to go by ? He must be in bits at the moment and a very worried man ?

You mean this right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers/9546479/Wolverhampton-Wanderers-2-Leicester-City-1-match-report.html

“The reality is we have had three defeats away from home,†Pearson said. “There’s not an awful lot wrong but we have to start producing winning situations more often - and we will do. “Will the owners show patience? I hope so, there’s not a great deal wrong. We don’t have the points we should at the minute but I’m not a big believer in playing the unlucky card.

“My remit is still to get us up and that will always be the same - that’s what we expect ourselves.

You mean this right?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/wolverhampton-wanderers/9546479/Wolverhampton-Wanderers-2-Leicester-City-1-match-report.html

“The reality is we have had three defeats away from home,†Pearson said. “There’s not an awful lot wrong but we have to start producing winning situations more often - and we will do. “Will the owners show patience? I hope so, there’s not a great deal wrong. We don’t have the points we should at the minute but I’m not a big believer in playing the unlucky card.

“My remit is still to get us up and that will always be the same - that’s what we expect ourselves.

Doesn't sound very worried to me from that article

Pearsons plea for more time in the mercury, must mean he knows his job is on the line ? He hates the press, like we all know , so to come out with this plea to the thais , through the press, just isn't like pearson one bit, if his past is anything to go by ? He must be in bits at the moment and a very worried man ?

"Time" is the only thing keeping him in the job !

Fast forward 6/8 games and if we are in a similar position...........Pearson is Toast.

Swansea's start under Rodgers 2010-11. Look at their results from their first home and away games, and notice the similarity?

7 August 2010 Hull City 2 – 0 Swansea City Kingston upon Hull [show]

14 August 2010 Swansea City 4 – 0 Preston North End Swansea [show]

21 August 2010 Norwich City 2 – 0 Swansea City Norwich [show]

28 August 2010 Swansea City 1 – 0 Burnley Swansea [show]

11 September 2010 Leeds United 2 – 1 Swansea City Leeds [show]

14 September 2010 Swansea City 2 – 1 Coventry City Swansea [show]

18 September 2010 Swansea City 2 – 0 Scunthorpe United Swansea [show]

25 September 2010 Nottingham Forest 3 – 1 Swansea City Nottingham [show]

28 September 2010 Watford 2 – 3 Swansea City Watford [show

Lost first three away games, won first four home like we could do come next sunday. That was followed by an away win in their next game.

We're capable of doing the same.

Swansea's start under Rodgers 2010-11. Look at their results from their first home and away games, and notice the similarity?

7 August 2010 Hull City 2 – 0 Swansea City Kingston upon Hull [show]

14 August 2010 Swansea City 4 – 0 Preston North End Swansea [show]

21 August 2010 Norwich City 2 – 0 Swansea City Norwich [show]

28 August 2010 Swansea City 1 – 0 Burnley Swansea [show]

11 September 2010 Leeds United 2 – 1 Swansea City Leeds [show]

14 September 2010 Swansea City 2 – 1 Coventry City Swansea [show]

18 September 2010 Swansea City 2 – 0 Scunthorpe United Swansea [show]

25 September 2010 Nottingham Forest 3 – 1 Swansea City Nottingham [show]

28 September 2010 Watford 2 – 3 Swansea City Watford [show

Lost first three away games, won first four home like we could do come next sunday. That was followed by an away win in their next game.

We're capable of doing the same.

Perhaps if we had a manager who had worked with Mourhino for a few years I might agree...........

Archived