Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

Beginning of the end ?

Swansea's start under Rodgers 2010-11. Look at their results from their first home and away games, and notice the similarity?

7 August 2010 Hull City 2 – 0 Swansea City Kingston upon Hull [show]

14 August 2010 Swansea City 4 – 0 Preston North End Swansea [show]

21 August 2010 Norwich City 2 – 0 Swansea City Norwich [show]

28 August 2010 Swansea City 1 – 0 Burnley Swansea [show]

11 September 2010 Leeds United 2 – 1 Swansea City Leeds [show]

14 September 2010 Swansea City 2 – 1 Coventry City Swansea [show]

18 September 2010 Swansea City 2 – 0 Scunthorpe United Swansea [show]

25 September 2010 Nottingham Forest 3 – 1 Swansea City Nottingham [show]

28 September 2010 Watford 2 – 3 Swansea City Watford [show

Lost first three away games, won first four home like we could do come next sunday. That was followed by an away win in their next game.

We're capable of doing the same.

Fair play to you for the research .... You're absolutely right that the records are remarkably similar so far ..... Unfortunately I think that it's now they will drift apart!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just reading back through this thread has made me laugh! Some of the stupid commetns about 'how we can't go on a run like Reading, etc'.

Cant wait till next weekend now too.

I've just had a good laugh at it too good job Pearson did plea for more time, he was right again

One of our worst ever managers in the 52 years I have supported this club. FACT. :yesyes: :yesyes: Sad but true.

Can't believe I missed this.

A guy with over 50% win record in charge is one of our worst ever managers?

Prat. No doubt you love Peter Taylor and Craig Levein, right? :rolleyes:

Absolutely fvcking hilarious that DANGEROUSTIGER hasn't posted on FT since 21st September lol

Don't jinx it! We're all enjoying the lack of DT drivel :D

Absolutely fvcking hilarious that DANGEROUSTIGER hasn't posted on FT since 21st September lol

With the benefit of hindsight it wasn't only DT who was highly negative. Waller 5 ( thought I do believe he genuinely wants us to win) was pretty vocal, as were a few others.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, it was the haste in which some of the posts were so damning that was the most surprising.

I too was angry after the Burton game. With just cause though in my opinion. I would have loved a good cup run.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. This could prove to be a really exciting season.

Guest BlueBrett
Don't jinx it! We're all enjoying the lack of DT drivel :D

I like him :ph34r:

seriously though I wish I had a mentality like his sometimes. Must make supporting city a pure joy - when we win we win and that's great and when we lose it confirms in his mind all the bullshit he comes out with - which is even better!

With the benefit of hindsight it wasn't only DT who was highly negative. Waller 5 ( thought I do believe he genuinely wants us to win) was pretty vocal, as were a few others.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, it was the haste in which some of the posts were so damning that was the most surprising.

I too was angry after the Burton game. With just cause though in my opinion. I would have loved a good cup run.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. This could prove to be a really exciting season.

Its just the rubbish which people speak I find funny in this thread. Saying he should go although we had a 100% home record. As long as you have a good home record, you're always going to be up there.

They'll all be waiting for a defeat now so they can comment on how crap NP is, etc.

There's nothing to be miserable about! He does seem to revel in every defeat - I just can't believe someone who claims to support Leicester City can be so happy when we lose and then pisses off when we're doing well.

Still, the worst Leicester manager he's ever seen seems to be doing alright at the moment - and he's shit! Just think where we could be if we had the likes of Levein, Taylor or Megson back at the club... Surely the league would be wrapped up by now?! PEARSON OUT.

So he's worse than Ian Holloway, Gary Megson, Peter Taylor, Paulo Sousa and Rob Kelly? If you don't like him, fair enough, but there are far more obvious candidates out there for worst manager of Leicester City than the man who took us from our lowest ebb to the brink of Premier League football in two seasons.

So he's worse than Ian Holloway, Gary Megson, Peter Taylor, Paulo Sousa and Rob Kelly? If you don't like him, fair enough, but there are far more obvious candidates out there for worst manager of Leicester City than the man who took us from our lowest ebb to the brink of Premier League football in two seasons.

I agree with 3 out of the 5 but Holloway and Megson have both achieved more .

I like him :ph34r:

seriously though I wish I had a mentality like his sometimes. Must make supporting city a pure joy - when we win we win and that's great and when we lose it confirms in his mind all the bullshit he comes out with - which is even better!

like betting against Leicester at the bookies...

HIBERNATINGTIGER!

Sooner or later we're going to draw a match. Then he'll be back in full fury, and tell you positive bastards exactly why we're still on for relegation this year. Watch this space.

Archived