Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Wes Morgan... Vampire.

Brilliant at the moment. The best centre back in the Championship. At the end of last season, there were a few doubters but he's definitely answered them. Most consistent player so far this season!!

I love me some Wes, but I think he's got lucky the last two games. A couple of times he has fecked up and the oppo failed to make anything out of it.

I love me some Wes, but I think he's got lucky the last two games. A couple of times he has fecked up and the oppo failed to make anything out of it.

One minor mistake against Burnley in an otherwise flawless performance, give him a break.

Sounds like Bamba. He's been and gone and his flamboyant play style never really cost us.

Archived