Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

Row 20 , how long is the walk from new st station ?

You could walk to Moor Street station from New Street, 5 mins, and then get a local train to Smallheath. You then have a 5 minute walk to the ground. Just don't shout your mouth off whilst walking and you would be fine. Means you could stay in the city centre for a drink or two rather than visit some of the dire pubs close to the ground.

Is it best to get train to new street rather than Birmingham international?? Which is closer?

Buzzing for this, big atmosphere this season compared to last years!!

Birmingham International is the airport and it's miles outside of the city. So yes, New Street.

Does anybody know how many rows there are?

I know I'm quite high up but don't want to be right on the back tbh.

Taking a mate to like his 3rd ever game (1st away so 1st game he'll get the atmosphere) and want it to be awesome so I can get him addicted!

Does anybody know how many rows there are?

I know I'm quite high up but don't want to be right on the back tbh.

Taking a mate to like his 3rd ever game (1st away so 1st game he'll get the atmosphere) and want it to be awesome so I can get him addicted!

The furthest back I've read/heard so far is 33, I asked to be further back and got 28

Tried yesterday and today to buy tickets online.

But it doesn't allow me to.

Looks like I won't be going :(

Ring up!

Not sure why people rather rely on the net to do stuff nowadays anyway. Much rather ring and physically speak to someone. Plus they know whether there may be one or two knocking around which they've not bothered to update the online system with

Man U, Chels etc always had around 3,800-4k in prem games, I'm sure we'll be allowed up to this.

Will sort ours tomorrow.

Oh and if want to stand, stand, f'cking boring going on about how you hope to. 90%+ will anyway here.

Archived