Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

Why not ask for tickets at the back when ordering, instead of saying this after buying them? It's not just you, I know, but for the amount of times I've seen 'row xxx ffs' over the years on here, I wonder why you don't just ask for certain tickets at the front/back is you're bothered.

you are right, however afterwards i asked and he said it wouldnt of made a difference because of the order they were selling them or something like that ?

Tell you what why don't you ask behind, ask if it's alright to stand if they say no, then accept it and make your way to the back and stand. Otherwise your being selfish.

i love standing but i am not the kind of lad to stand when the person behind me wants to sit because at the end of the day they have paid for a seating ticket

Anybody know how many are left for this? I'm getting some tomorrow even though I'm a STH because we waited for mates who weren't and now they've dropped out! We could've got them on Wednesday. If we miss out, I'll be pissed off.

. All gone !

you are right, however afterwards i asked and he said it wouldnt of made a difference because of the order they were selling them or something like that ?

I asked today if I could have one nearer the back and the guy selling me the tickets was quite happy to give me seats nearer the top.

Although apparently they were selling Charlton tickets in a certain order starting from the 1st row - which really is total sh*t as all the priority one STHs will have the worst seats! Kind of defeats the point of being priority one.

Archived