Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

whats walking from the station like? anyone done it before?

Left new street probably 1000 of us, attacked about three times on way to ground, bricks thrown at us while going in turnstiles,

chased across pitch just before kick off, nightmarish return too new street after game jacket stolen, birmingham fans coming down onto our platform, but its probably changed since 1973

how about "Villa are simply bigger than you, Villa are simply bigger than you..." thats to birmingham fans not to cause confusion!

Anyone with a half decent knowledge of football knows that.

Fapping over standing, Villa songs as a wind up attempt, and fearing trouble around St. Andrews....

Be terrific if these people could just stop following us away from home.

lol

Guest lcfc80

Fapping over standing, Villa songs as a wind up attempt, and fearing trouble around St. Andrews....

Be terrific if these people could just stop following us away from home.

I asked a question about tickets then read the thread to this point, most of the stuff on it has made my mind up, I ain't going. Can't stand modern day football Im affraid anymore and FFS, a prearranged Poznan, good god, we're Leicester City, not Man City/Poznan/Celtic

hope you all enjoy yourselves but it ain't for me any more. I'm out

I asked a question about tickets then read the thread to this point, most of the stuff on it has made my mind up, I ain't going. Can't stand modern day football Im affraid anymore and FFS, a prearranged Poznan, good god, we're Leicester City, not Man City/Poznan/Celtic

hope you all enjoy yourselves but it ain't for me any more. I'm out

tumblr_lyu311ByNO1r6vj6fo1_500.gif

Jesus Christ.

Leicesterpool - if serious, then I seriously do despair, you couldn't be more small-time if you tried to be. Mind you if it's a wind-up it's half-decent cause everyone's biting, including me now technically.

Lamby - embarrassing as ever.

Can't wait for this now.

Archived