Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

We need to get rid of this debate about standing up at away games. All the big clubs with big followings stand no matter what, do you think Leeds fans go on about if they can stand? LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT-WE ALL STAND!

But we aren't Leeds are we, hence why just telling people to stand up is never going to work.

I genuinely can't remember the last away game that I had to sit down at, why do we have this discussion in every away game thread.

I've sat down at plenty, Chelsea last season (although that was more to do with the fact I couldn't see any of the pitch standing up) sat at Hillsborough, St James Park, Glanford Park - and that's when I've tried to pick the ones where we're likely to stand, there are some away trips where pretty much every one is sat down.

I genuinely can't remember the last away game that I had to sit down at, why do we have this discussion in every away game thread.

Its ridiculous hearing people shitting themselves that they won't be standing.

i was a knob and genuinely forgot to ask for tickets 2/3rds the way up and got row 4. Just laughing to myself that 99% sure i wont be standing even though i would love too. But not moaning because its my own fault.

Anybody on row 4 or lower that is keen on standing?

Yeah. Having done the majority of aways over the past few seasons I think the last time I sat was Reading away under Sven when we lost 3-1? And that was more out of annoyance than being forced to sit. I Didn't sit once last season, and haven't sat this season either.

I'll consistently moan about the ticket office ****ing up my requests, but if I don't like where I am once in the ground I'll just move somewhere where I do. At Wolves and Blackburn this season I was about 5 rows back for each, I thought I wouldn't be able to stand where I was, but did.

There'll be no problems at Birmingham.

I say this every thread but there is so little forcing you to go to your allocated seat. I don't say it to be a twat but seriously I can't remember the last away I went to mine, I don't even check where I am anymore. Just get in at 2:50ish and follow the atmosphere.

As for our ends standing, laughable to claim that ours do a lot nowadays. Charlton was good for it, Blackburn & Wolves were an embarrassment, Middlesbrough didn't look too bad from where I was although I do reckon a lot were sat, Huddersfield despite the noise was actually appalling for standing I thought.

Its getting to the stage now where familys are not able to take there children to away games due to the fact that everyone stands. I am going Birmingham on Saturday and am taking my lad who is 5. I just hope that no one stands up to row 14 or Im going to have very achy arms :(

Its getting to the stage now where familys are not able to take there children to away games due to the fact that everyone stands. I am going Birmingham on Saturday and am taking my lad who is 5. I just hope that no one stands up to row 14 or Im going to have very achy arms :(

It's like people never went to football pre 1990.

Are you taking the piss?

Get him to stand on the seat..or take a yellow pages with you.

Archived