Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

Sold nearly 2,000 of our initial allocation of 2,500 for this.

Bloke from the TO is quite confident that we'll get another allocation though. I got put on bloody Row 7! :dry: Should be a good number standing though.

Should be a sell out I reckon, I am on Row 8 and I will definitely be standing. :thumbup:

Because a atmosphere in the ground have nothing to do with hooligans,

Because a atmosphere in the ground have nothing to do with hooligans,

oh right ok, so they sit down with there flask and unravel there pre-prepared cheese sandwhiches then do they ?

Alter-ego's kick in when they are in the ground?

Getting nervous they won't last until Friday morning, especially considering I have hotel and travel booked. There are no members and most season ticket holders would have got theirs today I'd imagine so I should be OK.

Well they wouldn't kick off in the stadium would they? When there is hundreds of cameras about.

PS. LCFC Direct is ****ing shite and never works, ever, literally ever.

ffs row 4. Im standing

Why not ask for tickets at the back when ordering, instead of saying this after buying them? It's not just you, I know, but for the amount of times I've seen 'row xxx ffs' over the years on here, I wonder why you don't just ask for certain tickets at the front/back is you're bothered.

**Standing area/Unreserved seating argument**

Unreserved seating is more dangerous than buying a certain seat/plot and standing imo, so that's another reason for clubs going against unreserved seating - If they are not willing to bring standing areas back (Which they should) they certainly won't be keen to do unreserved seating.

I've only had one experience of unreserved seating - Sheff Utd a couple of years back, everyone stood, alot were piled in same rows, rows were crowded and it was too many people per row, when we scored it was carnage, all good fun for me but for kids, older people, people who don't fancy standing or going mad when we score, e.t.c, not very nice, also I feel it's would be very dangerous should anything like Hillsborough happen again.

I'm all for standing areas, I can't see any valid arguements against it tbh, but you'd need to buy a plot/seat and stand in the designated spot, unlike unreserved seating where you don't know how many there is per row, everyone piles in the same rows, the points i've highlighted above.

Anyone know if they have ticket scanners?..might be getting involved in the u18 tickets.

Oh and for people worried about having to sit, i went to this fixture last season and pretty much everyone stood. Despite how bad the game was i thought our support was decent, some good marlon banter. I'll defo be standing anyways.

WYS

Anyone know if they have ticket scanners?..might be getting involved in the u18 tickets.

Oh and for people worried about having to sit, i went to this fixture last season and pretty much everyone stood. Despite how bad the game was i thought our support was decent, some good marlon banter. I'll defo be standing anyways.

WYS

This, I was in like Row D/E and stood the whole match. The old ladies in front of me even stood, bless 'em.

Archived