foxfanazer Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Amthony Worral Thompson CJ from eggheads Davina McCall David Walliams Jack Whitehall
Trav Le Bleu Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Piers Morgan Jeremy Kyle Alan Carr Rebecca Adlington Anyone who has been on X-Factor
Bellend Sebastian Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 The only folk I can think of that are guaranteed to make me change the channel on the magic telly box are the Russells, Kane and Howard
Trav Le Bleu Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 The only folk I can think of that are guaranteed to make me change the channel on the magic telly box are the Russells, Kane and Howard Jack? Bertrand? Jane?
Raw Dykes Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Chris Moyles Davina McCall Rob Brydon Russell Kane Jack Whitehall
21st Century Fox Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 I'm loath to call him a celebrity based on the regurgitating nature of celebrity but Perez Hilton. Pretty much any contestant on a programme who goes on to become a presenter or general fame leech.
Bellend Sebastian Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Jack? Bertrand? Jane? You know exactly what I mean, you scamp
Zingari Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Bruce Forsyth loose women ( except Andrea) Jeremy Paxman Jeremy Kyle Jeremy Clarkson anyone called Jeremy
21st Century Fox Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Bruce Forsyth loose women ( except Andrea) Jeremy Paxman Jeremy Kyle Jeremy Clarkson anyone called Jeremy Beadle? God rest his withered little hand.
foxfanazer Posted 8 October 2012 Author Posted 8 October 2012 Chris Moyles Davina McCall Rob Brydon Russell Kane Jack Whitehall Can't beleive I forgot Moyles!!!! Love Brydon though
21st Century Fox Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 JAMES CORDEN!!! How did I forget that ****!
Jimothy Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 The only folk I can think of that are guaranteed to make me change the channel on the magic telly box are the Russells, Kane and Howard Brand too?
Mack Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Shane Richie Jamie Oliver Bradley Walsh John Barrowman Matthew Wright
pSinatra Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Gary Barlow Lorraine Kelly Clare Balding Ant & Dec James Corden Michael Mcintyre Noel Edmonds Richard Hammond just 5?? I've got loads more!!
RobHawk Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Amthony Worral Thompson CJ from eggheads Davina McCall David Walliams Jack Whitehall I ussed to agree with you as he comes across as a complete tit, but having seen him do his charity swims I completely changed my opinion of him. He just has this over the top, completely camp and annoying alter ego!
Guest MattP Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Anyone related to "reality tv" Russell Brand Jonathan Ross John Bishop Billy Bragg
glenny_fox Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Davina Mccall James Corden Adrian Chiles Noel Edmonds Russel Kane
Bellend Sebastian Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Brand too? I actually have quite a lot of time for Russell Brand, as despite his obvious appetite for attention I think he's actually a very intelligent and surprisingly compassionate individual, two qualities I wouldn't normally associate with celebrity
FoxesAreBlue Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Kirstie fvcking Allsopp Simon fvcking Amstell Paul fvcking Martin Rick fvcking Edwards Fiona fvcking Phillips Michael fvcking Winner Eamonn fvcking Holmes Claire fvcking Balding Alan fvcking Hansen But my absolute top level special of special contempt is reserved for...... Dale fvcking Winton. The smarmy orange fvcking fvck. To be honest, there's not much on TV that I do actually like other than sport. EDIT: Also forgot about bloody Denise Lewis during the Olympics got on my tits a bit too but she's not quite on my hate list... Yet.
RobHawk Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Has anyone said Graham Norton yet? Most unfunny person on the TV! Adrian chiles? Fat smug **** anyone?
FoxesAreBlue Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Has anyone said Graham Norton yet? Most unfunny person on the TV! Adrian chiles? Fat smug **** anyone? Ah yes forgot about Adrian fvcking Chiles, ill add John fvcking Barns to the list too if he still does channel 5 football.
Guest MattP Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 I actually have quite a lot of time for Russell Brand, as despite his obvious appetite for attention I think he's actually a very intelligent and surprisingly compassionate individual, two qualities I wouldn't normally associate with celebrity Compassion? This is a man who thought it was entirely normal behaviour to ring up a pensioner on national radio and make crude comments about how he had shagged his grand daughter...
21st Century Fox Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 I actually have quite a lot of time for Russell Brand, as despite his obvious appetite for attention I think he's actually a very intelligent and surprisingly compassionate individual, two qualities I wouldn't normally associate with celebrity I kind of agree with this, I never used to find him funny and had a great dislike of him (partially due to the time he attempted to pull my then girlfriend in a bar in Bournemouth) but I remember hearing him on Steve Jones' (Sex Pistols) radio show and he was actually pretty funny and came across rather erudite when he wasn't OTT in front of a crowd.
I am Rod Hull Posted 8 October 2012 Posted 8 October 2012 Bruce Forsyth loose women ( except Andrea) Jeremy Paxman Jeremy Kyle Jeremy Clarkson anyone called Jeremy My death list Jeremy Kyle Jeremy Irons Jeremy Clarkson Jeremy Paxman Jeremy Thorpe Under 40 bonus - Beyonce
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.