21st Century Fox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Bet you wouldn't call Ross Kemp annoying to his face Marty. http://kempfolds.blogspot.co.uk/
kingfox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Why not? Shaving his head doesn't make him hard. Tough guy eh LMFAO
MrsJohnMurphy Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Adrian Chiles Imogen Thomas The whole Towie bunch Deirdre Barlow Richie Wellens This actually made me laugh...well done!!
kingfox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 This actually made me laugh...well done!! Is laughing rare from you then? If so it might have something to do with living in Braunstone, if I lived in that part of Leicester I would be depressed everyday, same applies to New Parks.
MrsJohnMurphy Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Holly Willoughby.......is there anything going on upstairs? Nicki Minaj......just put it away!! Cheryl Cole.....just go away!! Ashley Cole.....Duuhhhhhhh!!! Peaches Geldof......or any Geldof including Sir Bob
whoareyaaa Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Noel Edmands - plonker Russel Brand - plonker Andi Osho - abysmal Gabby Logan - donkey Alan Carr - disgrace
MrsJohnMurphy Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Is laughing rare from you then? If so it might have something to do with living in Braunstone, if I lived in that part of Leicester I would be depressed everyday, same applies to New Parks. Sorry for the compliment.. I'll just shut up now.
kingfox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Sorry for the compliment.. I'll just shut up now. Don't mind me haha. Maybe I should go on Mock the Week, I am far funnier than whoareyaaa's third victim Andi Osho.
I am Rod Hull Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Sorry for the compliment.. I'll just shut up now. Don`t say sorry... Just tell him to fook off.
I am Rod Hull Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Don't mind me haha. Maybe I should go on Mock the Week, I am far funnier than whoareyaaa's third victim Andi Osho. You`d fit in with all the other unfunnies
foxfanazer Posted 10 October 2012 Author Posted 10 October 2012 Is laughing rare from you then? If so it might have something to do with living in Braunstone, if I lived in that part of Leicester I would be depressed everyday, same applies to New Parks. Holly Willoughby.......is there anything going on upstairs? Nicki Minaj......just put it away!! Cheryl Cole.....just go away!! Ashley Cole.....Duuhhhhhhh!!! Peaches Geldof......or any Geldof including Sir Bob I love Holly!
kingfox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Don`t say sorry... Just tell him to fook off. Maybe she/he is quite a nice person unlike yourself, not everyone reverts to telling people to fook off all the time. You`d fit in with all the other unfunnies Who do you find funny then, nobody? Can always buy a new house, like the one nextdoor to me is for sale, and some others around the corner.
foxfanazer Posted 10 October 2012 Author Posted 10 October 2012 Maybe she/he is quite a nice person unlike yourself, not everyone reverts to telling people to fook off all the time. Who do you find funny then, nobody? Can always buy a new house, like the one nextdoor to me is for sale, and some others around the corner. You're a strange guy
kingfox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 You're a strange guy Obviously you are another one who doesn't get my banter.
Kitchandro Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 You know a woman is the jealous kind when she says she doesn't like Willoughboobies
foxfanazer Posted 10 October 2012 Author Posted 10 October 2012 Obviously you are another one who doesn't get my banter. How was it banter?
kingfox Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 How was it banter? It was banter, serious dangerous banter.
Raj Posted 15 October 2012 Posted 15 October 2012 Joey"Hope some one batters the c.unt" esex Louis "im Gay" Spence Davina"annoying bitch"McCall Alex"im Welsh dont ya know" The one show host Chris"Savoiur of Radio Shite" Moyles and hos Crew... Anyone who has appeared in Big Brother,TOwie,MAde in Celseas...any crap...
SystonFox Posted 15 October 2012 Posted 15 October 2012 Beyonce Carol Vordermen Louis Walsh Alex Ferguson Anyone from The Essex show
Fox92 Posted 15 October 2012 Posted 15 October 2012 Joey"Hope some one batters the c.unt" esex Louis "im Gay" Spence Davina"annoying bitch"McCall Alex"im Welsh dont ya know" The one show host Chris"Savoiur of Radio Shite" Moyles and hos Crew... Anyone who has appeared in Big Brother,TOwie,MAde in Celseas...any crap... I agree with all of these
Poakey Posted 15 October 2012 Posted 15 October 2012 Ferne Cotton for me, stop bragging about your shit celeb lifestyle!!
kingfox Posted 15 October 2012 Posted 15 October 2012 Joey"Hope some one batters the c.unt" esex :worship:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.