Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DifferentViewOnFootball

Did this bloke get paid for this?

If accounts from our lot and that includes the radio are to be believed Birmingham had the ball in our half about 3 times in the whole of the first 45 minutes. That being said I find it baffling that they thought they played well. Even when we've played shite at home we hardly ever get dominated possession-wise. That includes our relegation season.

If accounts from our lot and that includes the radio are to be believed Birmingham had the ball in our half about 3 times in the whole of the first 45 minutes. That being said I find it baffling that they thought they played well. Even when we've played shite at home we hardly ever get dominated possession-wise. That includes our relegation season.

Remember possession doesn't matter to Birmingham fans because they have modelled their style on Italian football. lol

I'm baffled by the view of the Birmingham chaps that they played well. Every account I have read on here we were dominant, especially first half. Reporters on twitter with no link to Leicester said the same, the sky sports news guy never said anything but that we were on top and he didn't know how we weren't clear of them by a country mile.

Them ratings are a joke. Time and time again Dyer and Knockaert were beating the full back Hurst who was probably lucky not to be sent off.

Redmond I hardly noticed didn't see him do a lot.

Butland being MOTM says it all made some fantastic saves. In my opinion out of the Birmingham team him and probably Curtis Davies would be the only players who I wouldn't mind in our team.

Their RB, Hurst, got a 7? :blink: I'd have given him a 5, could easily have been sent off. You do wonder whether these people have watched the game at times.... :rolleyes:

What's more funny is how they have said Hurst did well against two tricky wingers Dyer & Marshall even though Marshall was only on the pitch for 3 minutes before Hurst was subbed.

What's more funny is how they have said Hurst did well against two tricky wingers Dyer & Marshall even though Marshall was only on the pitch for 3 minutes before Hurst was subbed.

Oh yeah hahaha, forgot about that! Just proves how ridiculous that report is.

I heard people telling me of several Birmingham fans who thought they should have won the game too and were somehow the better team. I can't see them doing anything this year, mid-table finish with a lot of unrest amid deluded expectations of promotion with an average side.

I like to think I'm reasonably objective and I thought Birmingham were poor. As others have said, their young RB had a torrid time and was lucky to stay on. They stood off us and allowed us to play first half and we got through almost at will. It was only in the second half that they secured a footing in the game.

Their goal came from a slip by Dyer as we attacked (yet again) down their right flank. Our goal came from them standing off (yet again).

I do feel they can legitimately criticise the lack of noise from our end as we were rather subdued.

Archived