Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Danns off to Bristol City on loan

why would it make him sad? does he really love Leicester that much? does he even live in the City?

Im not calling him a liar of course i just dont understand why he would love the club so much.... ( probably because of the massive wages we pay him! lol)

Ridiculous that James and Wellens are ahead of him. What a stubborn man.

Maybe his wages are draining the club, I can imagine that he would be on a fair whack it makes sense for him to play football a) to get him noticed by other clubs to take him on b) maybe allows us to bring in a player which we need i.e a striker. NP knows what he is doing back ups of Wellens and James is more than adequate, with King and Drinkwater doing the business so far this season.

Ridiculous that James and Wellens are ahead of him. What a stubborn man.

Given that he can't pass, retain the ball or time a tackle and that he constantly gives away free kicks, gives away posession and gets stupid bookings, I'm very glad James is ahead of him the pecking order. As for Wellens - he's out on loan anyway? How does that put him above Danns in the pecking order?

Says the man who knows feck all about the situation.

The situation is we have two mediocre midfielders staying whilst a better player than them is leaving. but hey were already short at the back and up front so why not finish it off and make us short all over!!

Another Sven signing on his way out...

This will finally see us rid of all the poor ones and just leaves us with the good ones, a good move IMO. Hopefully we can sell on both Beckford and Danns in January for a decent sum and get in some better players.

The situation is we have two mediocre midfielders staying whilst a better player than them is leaving. but hey were already short at the back and up front so why not finish it off and make us short all over!!

In your opinion. In my opinion he's the worst CM at the club.

He isn't a poor player no but he needs game time can you really see him dislodging King and Drinkwater for me they are better players than Danns as a back up we have Richie Wellens who is on par with Danns in the sense that he won't be a first team regular.

Rubbish. He's clumsy in the tackle, he can't pass very well, can't shoot and he regularly gives the ball away in dangerous positions. But hey at least he's likeable and runs around a lot.

I think the whole Danns thing mirrors the 'Beckford Saga'....

I'm still torn with BOTH players.

Both joined to adulation of the bulk of the forum, both have showed glimpses of brilliance but both have flattered to deceive in a City shirt.

However, like Beckford has done, I hope Danns doesn't get loaned out to a close rival. You can see him playing well and it coming back to bite us on the arse.

My analysis of Danns is that I'm disappointed. I simply felt he was going to be much better than he actually has been for us.

So he's stubborn because he doesn't agree with you? The man who wrote of King, Morgan, Dyer, and pretty much every other player in the history of Leicester other than the ones who leave the club.

I'm surprised how many people don't think he's good enough 1 of my favourite players last season and his attitude has always come across very professional

If he was supposedly good enough why can't he dislodge King and Drinkwater? obviously isn't doing enough on the training pitch to warrant being ahead in the pecking order, that is the football side of things obviously their may be other factors as well to consider but that reason is clear to me.

Danns was ok for period last year, I don't mind the guy at all. But for all his bluster on the pitch he did conceed possession far too much. I don't think it's a coincidence that this year we are much better at keeping the ball and breaking quickly with it.

Has something gone on or been said, is he one of the players Pearson believes is here for the wrong reasons or doesn't want to be here at all. Who knows, so really to blame one side or the other is ridiculous as we just don't know.

Archived