Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Danns off to Bristol City on loan

Prob best for all involved. Good luck to him if he does go. Not my favourite LCFC player of all time but always seemed to give it his all (a little too much at times) but if he's on mega bucks then we're best to part company IMHO.

I assume it'll be loan with a view to a permanent move.

Guest BlueBrett

Don't understand how people can complain about having a small squad on the one hand and then be in favour of moving players on because they aren't starting on the other.

But surely if Hull want him they see him as a player who would strengthen their squad. Considering they are only 1 place below us in the league why make a rival teams squad stronger.

Because he's not playing here and it gives us back a pile of dosh to make our squad stronger ?? We're not Chelsea or Man City - we can't 'store' players just to stop the oppo having them ! Also, as someone else said, if NP fancies a Dull player in the future, time to be grown up and build some bridges.

Because he's not playing here and it gives us back a pile of dosh to make our squad stronger ?? We're not Chelsea or Man City - we can't 'store' players just to stop the oppo having them ! Also, as someone else said, if NP fancies a Dull player in the future, time to be grown up and build some bridges.

I didn't say we should 'store' him, all I was saying was I wouldn't let him go to Hull.

Archived