Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Danns off to Bristol City on loan

There's a shock!

The rest of the Championship can see a decent player and in truth so can Pearson, but those principles.....

If this is to be believed then the team currently top plus other challengers seem to think he'll improve their midfields, this after Palace destroyed ours.

Pearson mentioned 'other criteria' when Danns got on the bench last week.

Like I said in one of my last posts he was due to sign for Palace before Freedman left. I expect him to be gone before the weekend

So a loan signing then, meaning he'll still be on our books if it goes through.

I have no problem with that idea in general, but do we really have to keep loaning players out to teams seriously challenging us in the league?

So a loan signing then, meaning he'll still be on our books if it goes through.

I have no problem with that idea in general, but do we really have to keep loaning players out to teams seriously challenging us in the league?

I wish.

I could.

Stop.

Watching.

Your sig!!

You're welcome Waller. I thought it was pretty apt since "window licking fox" could well be the description of half this board. :D

lol..... agree .... 25% of all Google searches are completely original and have never been searched before (stat from a year or two ago so may not be quiet the case now) ..... got a feeling "window licking fox" may be one of those!!!

There's a shock!

The rest of the Championship can see a decent player and in truth so can Pearson, but those principles.....

Will you stop making up bullshit please? Danns isn't playing because he's nowhere near as good as Drinkwater, King or James. Simple as. What ****ing principles are you on about? He played him in nearly every game last season he was available for last season, now we've got better options he's not playing, there's no conspiracy there as much as you want there to be.

I for one can't wait to see the back of him. A thoroughly average midfielder on a massive pay packet who isn't half as good as the other CMs we've got.

He is off today I guess with Wellens back in the fold it makes sense

neil danns â€@dannzy1

Hey tweeps bit of news that is a bit sad and happy, I will be joining a club on loan later today, I can't announce who yet but I will

Follow

image_normal.jpg

As you know I need to play games so will be going out for a month

Archived