Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Danns off to Bristol City on loan

Blind loyalty to the manager, he can do no wrong!

Not at all, I just think Danns flatters to deceive and is a poor player for the reasons I've listed. Nothing to do with loyalty to the manager - I'd think he wasn't worth a place in the squad regardless of who was in charge of the club and I said it several times when Sven was here too. Not good enough, paid too much, far better options in the first team and in reserve - get rid.

Says a lot in the way he's done this - announcing he's off - 'oooo cant say where yet, stay tuned to my twitter and i'll do various teasers and twists before I tell you all later' - like he's Justin Bieber announcing his new album, whereas a less tinpot player would leave it to the club to announce it or just bloody announce it when they are allowed to say something.

Don't get me wrong, last season for the second half I agreed with some that he was our best player for a spell (says more about the team), but the first half of the season exposed him really. I've never seen a professional footballer who has to look down at where the ball is while in possession as much as he does. Now we have far better players who actually have a dedicated and demarcated role in the side, whereas Danns? I still don't know exactly what kind of midfielder he is.

So long Neil, cheers for your efforts, if you come back a bit better at football then maybe we'll talk.

Paul Ogden ‏@pauloggy

fyi..RumourofTheDay: LCFC's Neil Danns on #htafc radar ?..from a usually trusted EMids source. I just can't see where SG would fit him in ??

Or not

Huddersfield Town chairman Dean Hoyle says Leicester City, Norwich City and Reading loan signings mean budget is reached

HUDDERSFIELD Town chairman Dean Hoyle has told Town fans not to expect further signings before the loan deadline a week on Thursday.

The chairman-owner has backed manager Simon Grayson to bring in 11 players since May’s League I promotion play-off triumph against Sheffield United.

And he says the capture of Reading striker Simon Church for a month means manager Simon Grayson has reached the current budget limit. Click here to view a gallery of Simon Church in training with his Huddersfield Town teammates.

Read more: Examiner http://www.examiner....?#ixzz2CCIwoRYR

I'm surprised how many people don't think he's good enough 1 of my favourite players last season and his attitude has always come across very professional

Headless chicken = fans favourite regardless of his tackling ability at the back or passing ability going forwards.

He stood out in a very, very average team last season & Wellens formed the best partnership with him we had... but that was last season we finished mid-table

Living the dream woooo! Buy my app!

Nice one Bruv!

For me like with Beckford he is a decent but not a Pearson player, so off he goes to help a competitor.

What is this 'not a pearson player' rubbish? If they aren't Pearson players, why not sell them during the summer? If they're aren't Pearson players, why did he play them for so many games last season? If Danns isn't a Pearson player, why did he try to sign him for Hull?

Can't people just accept that they either do not want to be here, or that they're not good enough for our team?

For me like with Beckford he is a decent but not a Pearson player, so off he goes to help a competitor.

There, you said it yourself - a decent player - not a good one. Every team in this league has decent players, we need better than that if we want to challenge at the top.

Interesting that once gain you have a dig at those who have doubts about Pearson.

Is it part of the job description that you have to pull up everyone who has the slightest dount about Pearson or the players he picks?

Don't you get a bit bored of it?

I think Babs and Nige must be bessy mates.

Then again you could say the same about Sven, Holloway........ (Add manager name here)

lol

Interesting that once gain you have a dig at those who have doubts about Pearson.

Is it part of the job description that you have to pull up everyone who has the slightest dount about Pearson or the players he picks?

Don't you get a bit bored of it?

I can see where he's coming from - it seems a lot of people on here are against the management of this club regardless of what happens so they use any perceived negative move to further their pointless agenda and proclaim that they were right all along...

I've got no problem with people doubting the manager, or criticising the manager for selling a player who they think is good enough for the team, but when people start saying things like 'oh, well he's not a Pearson player, so he's being sold' it just gets my back up - this is clearly not true, for the reasons I've stated above. When people criticise our manager in an attempt to stick up for average players who have given nothing to this club but taken with both hands, it annoys me.

We've sold Mills and Bamba, loaned out Jermaine and now Danns by the looks of it.

Wellens allegedly went out to gain fitness? And Gally is back?

Spot the common denominator.

So just because they are Sven signings Pearson doesn't want them?

Why does he want Konchesky, Schmeichel, Nugent and St Ledger then? Why is he keeping Schlupp who Sven brought into the team?

The common denominator is that Pearson has sent players out on loan and sold players that he and other managers have signed.

For the record I think Pearson is a good Manager, and I like the bloke also.

But I am perplexed by his treatment of Danns this term, and in addition puzzled by those fans who say they dont think he is of any use to us.

I can only assume they were doing a 90 minute Poznan of a lot of the games last season.

For the record I think Pearson is a good Manager, and I like the bloke also.

But I am perplexed by his treatment of Danns this term, and in addition puzzled by those fans who say they dont think he is of any use to us.

I can only assume they were doing a 90 minute Poznan of a lot of the games last season.

He had a very short purple patch towards the end of last season which was ended by his reckless tackling that saw him sent off. He's got a lot of energy to his game, he can drive forward with the ball and he's not got a bad eye for a goal, but in a team that relies on retaining posession, winning the ball neatly and using short, sharp passing very often, he would be absolutely useless because he can't pass, can't keep the ball and tackles very clumsily.

He might well fit into another team a bit better, but I can't see why people think he would be any use in this team at all? When he came on against Blackburn it was his inability to retain posession which led to their second goal.

He had a very short purple patch towards the end of last season which was ended by his reckless tackling that saw him sent off. He's got a lot of energy to his game, he can drive forward with the ball and he's not got a bad eye for a goal, but in a team that relies on retaining posession, winning the ball neatly and using short, sharp passing very often, he would be absolutely useless because he can't pass, can't keep the ball and tackles very clumsily.

He might well fit into another team a bit better, but I can't see why people think he would be any use in this team at all? When he came on against Blackburn it was his inability to retain posession which led to their second goal.

Interesting?

That's why I suggested a strong Defensive Midfielder?

However, I thought the post match analysis dismissed that idea in favour of a 'we didn't finish our chances' explanation?

Archived