Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wilson_6

Danns off to Bristol City on loan

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130103-dannsreturns-576928.aspx

Neil Danns has now returned to Leicester City following the conclusion of his two-month loan stint at City.

The midfielder proved a big hit, bagging two goals in nine matches during his spell. However, he is now back with his parent club assessing his future.

Manager Derek McInnes said: “Neil has returned to Leicester now and has to see where he is at there.

“If Neil became available again, either on loan or permanently, then I think we’d be at the front of the queue.â€

The Liverpudlian would not be available for either of City’s next two fixtures anyway – in the FA Cup tie against Blackburn Rovers (as the Foxes wouldn’t want their midfielder cup-tied) and at home to Danns’ parent club Leicester.

I think full credit to the fans for taking the time to say such positive things about him, but also full credit to Danns for really giving it a good go and being a professional down there from the sounds of it. He could have played 'Billy BB', but it would appear that nothing could be further from the truth. Good for him.

I think full credit to the fans for taking the time to say such positive things about him, but also full credit to Danns for really giving it a good go and being a professional down there from the sounds of it. He could have played 'Billy BB', but it would appear that nothing could be further from the truth. Good for him.

Nice post Trent.

:thumbup:

Have to agree.

Leicester City News â€@FoxesNews

Neil Danns: Bristol City hope to sign Leicester midfielder - Bristol City boss Derek McInnes hopes to reach agreement to bring Danns back to ashton gate.

Phew I was nearly thinking that he should be given a run of games, shows how time plays tricks on your mind. His taken his chance at Aston Gate so all the best to him. Hope it go's well for him

Think back to when he was at palace, he was an outstanding player for them but it just hasn't gone well for him at Leicester.

He could have been at palace atm and now he might join bristol city. Big step down.

Archived