Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Team value/ club finances on some scrap paper.

What are your calculations? Mine....

Below is value and weekly wage.

Kasper - 4m - 15k

Richie de - 2m - 12k

Big Wes - 2m - 12k

Konch - 2m - 18k

Dyer - 1.5m - 8k

King - 2.5m - 12k

DD- 1.5m - 10k

Knocky - 4m - 12k

Nugent - 2m - 15k

Vardy. - 1.5m - 8k

The rest

Beckford -750k -20k

Jeff - 1.5 m - 8k

Waggy - 1m - 12k

Fuctas - 750k - 8k

Moore - 2m - 6k

Total

Team value = 29m

Wage bill = 9.2m per year

Income gate = average 22k at £15 per head (including costs) 330k per home game = 4.3m per year.

If we got prem league, the gate income would prob nearly tripple with more of us going and paying higher ticket prices with my calculations

Plus I know ive missed players off the payroll such as Danns and Wellens, but you get the idea!!!

Amazing the values people are putting on Moore now when after 4-5 games they were telling Man U/Liverpool to piss off with their rumoured 6million offer.

Amazing the values people are putting on Moore now when after 4-5 games they were telling Man U/Liverpool to piss off with their rumoured 6million offer.

I can see where you're coming from.

There is a difference between market price and selling price.

He's probably worth about 2/3m but I wouldn't want us to sell him for that, i'd rather keep him.

The gate income would triple? Triple?!

If we sold out every game in the prem then our attendances would've gone up by around 40-50%. So prices would have to double for our gate income to triple, I really don't think that's likely.

Of course our income would go up but to say it would nearly triple is quite an exaggeration.

The gate income would triple? Triple?!

If we sold out every game in the prem then our attendances would've gone up by around 40-50%. So prices would have to double for our gate income to triple, I really don't think that's likely.

Of course our income would go up but to say it would nearly triple is quite an exaggeration.

Income through television rights would make up for that.

What are your calculations? Mine....

Income gate = average 22k at £15 per head (including costs) 330k per home game = 4.3m per year.

If we got prem league, the gate income would prob nearly tripple with more of us going and paying higher ticket prices with my calculations

£15 pound a head ? Please explain ?

I hope the club are taking a more ordered approach to keeping track of our finances than this! This is a fruit.ess exercise really isn't it? These are all false figures - for one, we don't know for sure what any player is being paid, we're speculating on how much they'd be worth on the open market, plus there are all kinds of hidden costs even with just putting on matches at the ground; you're not factoring in policing, ground staff... You may as well just pluck numbers out of the air.

£15 pound a head ? Please explain ?

Just thought by the the time I'd factored in kids, young adults, season tickets and costs of policing etc the profit per head might be somewhere around the £15 mark. Might even be less than this now thinking about it.

I hope the club are taking a more ordered approach to keeping track of our finances than this! This is a fruit.ess exercise really isn't it? These are all false figures - for one, we don't know for sure what any player is being paid, we're speculating on how much they'd be worth on the open market, plus there are all kinds of hidden costs even with just putting on matches at the ground; you're not factoring in policing, ground staff... You may as well just pluck numbers out of the air.

Plucking numbers out of the air is exactly what it is. I did try to factor in costs. The whole thing has holes everywhere, I'm not expecting to take the figured on dragons den or something... Not sure why I'm doing to be honest!

Archived