Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match

Mattock hasn't been playing and I doubt that he will on Saturday. I think Llera will probably be dropped from defence, and McCabe may come back in the middle, so I expect us to line up something like this:

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Taylor

Jones

Antonio

Semedo

Barkley

McCabe

Bothroyd

Madine

I was at the Forest v Sheff Weds game and witnessed your José Semedo day - fantastic effort! I was stood right by you lot for the entire match, made some noise I can tell you!

Kirkland is brilliant but mattock doesnt play, i think the too new lads will get into the team. if you stop our wingers and play on the wings you could have back to back 6-0's

Has Kirkland fully recovered now from the push from the Leeds fan yet? I ask because he dropped like he had been shot. The big poof!!

Got a poor record Vs Sheff Wed

Only won twice in 30yrs Vs SW away. Think they've beat us far more than we've beaten them. Never sure why that happens its not far away, we always take a good support even if we're not filling that end.

We really need a win to keep pace with top 2 - I just we can do it, but it won't be the walkover the league table indicates it will be

Enjoy your day in Sheffield today Leicester lads and lasses. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing your support but obviously I hope you end up going home with no points!

I was at the Forest v Sheff Weds game and witnessed your José Semedo day - fantastic effort! I was stood right by you lot for the entire match, made some noise I can tell you!

It was a fantastic day. Just a shame the players couldn't match the effort the support put in.

Enjoy your day in Sheffield today Leicester lads and lasses. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing your support but obviously I hope you end up going home with no points!

It was a fantastic day. Just a shame the players couldn't match the effort the support put in.

Cheers fella, should be a good atmosphere today. Score draw in my opinion

Absolutely, I was rooting for you and willing you to score, you did - just in the wrong bloody net. I went home singing that song...."He's magic....you knowww", couldn't get it out of my head! I'm sure our lot will hear it today.

Looking forward to a decent game, as our games usually tend to be, I just hope it's not another 2-0 to you as it's been on my two previous visits.

Archived