Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match

It's also a fact that Vardy has scored just as many goals per game as Nuge (well, as near as makes no difference).

Plus Nuge has a lot more playing time per goal.

:thumbup:

Vardy 4 in 9

Nugent 9 in 19

We need to drop this theory of Vardy not being good enough. He's been fine.

Vardy's made more than 9 appearances hasn't he? Nugent didn't start the first few either.

This is a really dangerous fixture. They are quite plainly shit and we should destroy them. However, I have a fear that over confidence could creep in and leave us open to lose the game. In all honesty i'd be happy with a draw, very happy with a win but not too surprised by a defeat.

This is a really dangerous fixture. They are quite plainly shit and we should destroy them. However, I have a fear that over confidence could creep in and leave us open to lose the game. In all honesty i'd be happy with a draw, very happy with a win but not too surprised by a defeat.

You could have posted the exact same thing before the Ipswich game really. Pearson doesn't overreact regardless of the result, he doesn't seem like the kind of manager who would allow overconfidence among his players.

Do we ever do well at Hillsborough?

No, not against Wednesday. This will be around my sixth visit I think, and I've only seen two Leicester wins. It's the fixture I really, really want to win and we never do. Still can't wait though.

No, not against Wednesday. This will be around my sixth visit I think, and I've only seen two Leicester wins. It's the fixture I really, really want to win and we never do. Still can't wait though.

Two wins out of five isn't too bad.

I remember one win a few years back now, think it was in the league cup, with tricky Trevor breakdancing in the rain. And a 2-0 win with Mccauley getting two headers, during the Mattock and Sheehan on the left wing era. Could be wrong however.

I think this was one of Megson's first games, I seem to remember it being the featured game on the ITV highlights show.

I remember one win a few years back now, think it was in the league cup, with tricky Trevor breakdancing in the rain. And a 2-0 win with Mccauley getting two headers, during the Mattock and Sheehan on the left wing era. Could be wrong however.

Good shout, I was at this game. I could be wrong but didn't Andy King come off the bench for his debut this game?

Good shout, I was at this game. I could be wrong but didn't Andy King come off the bench for his debut this game?

Remember King's first goal?

Don't think he's scored a better one since, and that says a lot because he's hit some right pearlers since.

Remember King's first goal?

Don't think he's scored a better one since, and that says a lot because he's hit some right pearlers since.

Ah yes it was baltic that day and typically for that season we were absolutely robbed. He scored it right on half time, a real beauty. Southampton's winner was a penalty for handball - which hit his knee about 5 yards outside the area.

His one against Leeds is the best though IMO.

Really looking forward to this one. We need to start putting points on the board in 3s again.

Where is every off to before the game? Me and my girlfriend are training it up from Loughborough (leaving the Honda Jazz at home for this one) and having a few pints in the city centre. Would be good to meet up with some fellow foxes.

The guy clearly has a lot of talent, a decent run of games and he will be a real asset to the club.

No one is denying he hasn't got talent but he doesn't warrant being in the first team atm due to the form of Knockaert and Dyer.

Archived