Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

Hi guys, i want to go to this match and i have a question about the student tickets. Does anyone know if student tickets are available for people of all ages or whether its like an u22 thing like ive seen on some other events? I only ask because im a full time student but im a touch older than the usual.

Ta

Hi guys, i want to go to this match and i have a question about the student tickets. Does anyone know if student tickets are available for people of all ages or whether its like an u22 thing like ive seen on some other events? I only ask because im a full time student but im a touch older than the usual.

Ta

If you are a student your a student as long as you take your student card with you, their shouldn't be any problems.

Ta

If you are a student your a student as long as you take your student card with you, their shouldn't be any problems.

Yep,think Happyfox is right.if you look at the top section of ticket news and travel there is a section on Peterborogh ticket info.under student it says full time NUS card,so if you meet that criteria you are fine.

Got tickets and looking forward to the old fashioned way of watching football (standing), never been Peterborough before, does anyone know the best place to park for away fans.

If you get there early enough, there's a huge car park a stone's throw away from the ground on the junction between Oundle Road and London Road. It's less than 100 yards from the away end.

Archived