Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

Can actually buy terrace tickets online this time, excellent. Sorted for this.

Could do it last year I think.

Still don't think this will sell out but anything under 4,000 is disappointing considering the distance, our league position and the fact we've took that to Birmingham, Sheff Weds & Huddersfield already.

Got mine about an hour ago, said that seating had sold out but didn't say how many were still left on the terrace.

Just looking at trains, as I need to get back to Leicester ASAP after the game. First train afterwards is 17.52, which I can imagine will be rammed, do you think they will put on an extra train earlier to get us out of there? Or at the they very least put on a extra big train to ensure we all get on? Or am I being stupid thinking cross country trains might show some common sense?

Got mine about an hour ago, said that seating had sold out but didn't say how many were still left on the terrace.

Just looking at trains, as I need to get back to Leicester ASAP after the game. First train afterwards is 17.52, which I can imagine will be rammed, do you think they will put on an extra train earlier to get us out of there? Or at the they very least put on a extra big train to ensure we all get on? Or am I being stupid thinking cross country trains might show some common sense?

Past experience says no to all bar your final question. There was the one occasion coming back from P'boro on the train where they said they were going to do a football special which never turned up, then they decided to add carriages to the 17.52 train but it was delayed by nearly 45 minutes in the process leading to carnage on the platform.

Past experience says no to all bar your final question. There was the one occasion coming back from P'boro on the train where they said they were going to do a football special which never turned up, then they decided to add carriages to the 17.52 train but it was delayed by nearly 45 minutes in the process leading to carnage on the platform.

I have pre booked and have a seat number. If its rammed will I still get to sit in My seat or will it be a free for all?

Thought so, lets hope they have learnt from experience and make changes in advance this time.

They must have made more seating available cause I've just been and got 2 seating tickets for my Dad and little brother (he won't be able to see a thing if he stands with me). Tickets selling fast according to the bird in the club shop.

You've raised your own son to be a Peterborough fan, I'm sorry but when I have a son, if he isn't doing every City home and away that the last scraps of his pocket money can afford then I will have failed him as a father

He is 9,swaps between the 2.He did go to Birmingham away and loved it,then goes round his mates and says he supports them.

So frustrating.At least my 12 year old daughter likes Leicester.What is difficult though is that I have no connections whatsoever with Leicester,just a club I chose as a kid.So you are lucky to have me,be grateful !

Anyone know where's best to park for this ?

come out of away end go back to the main road (London rd) turn right over the river,you have 3 or 4 public car parks 5 mins walk.You have Queensgate shopping centre car parks near the station 15 mins walk.if you go left at the main road plenty of street parking.if you look at google maps you can see these near the ground.

where is everyone planning on going prior to ko? we went to the place on the river last year atmosphere was good!

Dunno we always stick to the whetherspoons in the centre, college arms i think. not a huge walk from the station but the other weatherspoons is closer.

I'm certain they ran a Football Special after the midday kickoff. I remember the cops battering the crap out of some guy on the platform at Leicester when we got back, then one raised his baton to an old lady when she told them to stop.

where is everyone planning on going prior to ko? we went to the place on the river last year atmosphere was good!

Pretty sure we won't be allowed back in there any time soon, cracking boozer though!

Archived