Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

This will definitely be the last time we get to stand on this terrace.

Posh have had three seasons in the Championship now, which is the maximum length of time a terrace can remain at this level.

If they stay up, their terraces come down. :(

Fvcking all-seater rules.

Posh have had three seasons in the Championship now, which is the maximum length of time a terrace can remain at this level.

Is it not three consecutive seasons? I suspect that's wishful thinking on my behalf if anything though.

Is it not three consecutive seasons? I suspect that's wishful thinking on my behalf if anything though.

Scunthorpe had the same problem when they were in the Championship, hence the Keep Scunthorpe Standing campaign.

They were in the Championship in 07/08 and got relegated, stayed up in 09/10 and 10/11 was the last season they were allowed to have terracing. If they come back up, they have to put seats in.

Makes you wonder if it's worth it for clubs like Peterborough to stay in the Championship considering the costs incurred.

Most nonsensical rule I have ever heard. Literally amazes me.

in the league one season im sure there were too many fans on that terrace. we were late and went to the second stairway and literally could not move at the back. if u put pressure on the two people either side of u then u could honestly lift your feet off the floor. it was a case of wee where you were standing. if u needed a shit UNLUCKY. my mate decided he needed to do a big show pony and decided to leave. I think he was clostrophobic but thats another story. we found him in the boozer near the river absolutely twated watching the f1 qualifying. if im not mistaken im sure it was grand national day that day too. (had a little winner).and red hot! cant see it being a similar scenario this weekend! 3 points will do though. one love

in the league one season im sure there were too many fans on that terrace. we were late and went to the second stairway and literally could not move at the back. if u put pressure on the two people either side of u then u could honestly lift your feet off the floor. it was a case of wee where you were standing. if u needed a shit UNLUCKY. my mate decided he needed to do a big show pony and decided to leave. I think he was clostrophobic but thats another story. we found him in the boozer near the river absolutely twated watching the f1 qualifying. if im not mistaken im sure it was grand national day that day too. (had a little winner).and red hot! cant see it being a similar scenario this weekend! 3 points will do though. one love

They definitely overpacked it that day, but there was loads of space over on the right hand side, if not I'd have been pummeled by the hailstorms. I think people just crowded too much into that side of the terrace rather than the terracing causing a squash.

Broke my leg at football Sunday, wondering whether to grin and bear the pain or get a refund. I was so looking forward to this as well

You're not the only person wondering this; I had surgery on my ankle on Tuesday. I've discussed swapping my terrace ticket for a seating one, but if I'm going to go then I'm going to do it properly!!

All the best with your recovery chap.

Broke my leg at football Sunday, wondering whether to grin and bear the pain or get a refund. I was so looking forward to this as well

You're not the only person wondering this; I had surgery on my ankle on Tuesday. I've discussed swapping my terrace ticket for a seating one, but if I'm going to go then I'm going to do it properly!!

All the best with your recovery chap.

Good luck chaps,not as bad as you guys but I've done my back in big time,those electric shock spasms,driving makes me want to cry etcThis Saturday is going to make me swear.

after a lot of debate and shifting money around me and 2 mates have decided to go on Saturday, without going through 17 pages did a pub get decided on for before the game?

Charters - old barge boat on the river. Good beer, good acoustics. Was rocking last year.

Archived