Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

Website doesn't differentiate between priorities.got mine on Monday as well,all though I' m P3.Did the same for norwich last season too.

Exactly, sh*t. Can't imagine it's difficult to get a website that has that information on, a demonstration of downright incapability from the club.

They're effectively allowing people to cheat the system, it would have been extremely unfair had any P1&2s had been denied the opportunity to purchase tickets as a result of this failure.

We always get more tickets than there are priority 1 and 2 people so what's the problem with some priority 3 ensuring they are at the top of the queue by the on line method. It would be interesting if we got a very small allocation to see if the tickets purchased by priority 3 actually arrived if they sold out on priority 2 day.

Exactly, sh*t. Can't imagine it's difficult to get a website that has that information on, a demonstration of downright incapability from the club.

They're effectively allowing people to cheat the system, it would have been extremely unfair had any P1&2s had been denied the opportunity to purchase tickets as a result of this failure.

Why? Because you're more of a fan then the rest of us because you go you every home game? So what about when we play in London, as we do maybe twice a year, and I can't get tickets because I'm P5! Living miles away from Leicester already means I only get to 2-3 games per season as it is. The whole priority thing shouldn't become even more difficult to accommodate those who can't make football a part of their weekly schedule.

Why? Because you're more of a fan then the rest of us because you go you every home game? So what about when we play in London, as we do maybe twice a year, and I can't get tickets because I'm P5! Living miles away from Leicester already means I only get to 2-3 games per season as it is. The whole priority thing shouldn't become even more difficult to accommodate those who can't make football a part of their weekly schedule.

In general, the higher priority someone is the more they deserve the right to buy tickets early. Yes there are exceptions but in general that is the case, unfortunately the system can't accommodate everyone such as yourself who can't get to as many games but it does mean those who go regularly are guaranteed a seat at the big games.

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to blanket all those without a ST or whatever as "fake fans" but I just wanted to say that generally those with STs and attend more away games deserve higher priority.

Archived