Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

Going to the ticket office this morning and being asked ''What would you like seated or STANDING''

Now thats what football should be like.

FOXESAMF

Yes i agree, i like the idea of the choice. For once I've chosen to stand purely because the seats at Peterborough are bad, there isn't much leg room! So where's the foxes talk pub meet up!

Ha,it was.Think you remember a match when they gave us half the ground .Lost again,but had streakers and fairly charged fans that day,it was one of the strangest away days I had been to.

Was it 1993? My mate crashed his car into the back of the stationary traffic on the A47 exit that day, he'd just passed his test and hadn't quite got the hang of it lol

Yes i agree, i like the idea of the choice. For once I've chosen to stand purely because the seats at Peterborough are bad, there isn't much leg room! So where's the foxes talk pub meet up!

Our bus usually goes to the Cherry Tree pub but a lot go to the place next o the river.

Not living in leicester its a nightmare getting away tickets, does anyone know whether they can be purchased over the phone or do you have to go down to the KP?

Really? Its not hard to get away tickets at all for us

always get ours online and it works fine.

I've managed to get my train for £9.90 by booking in advance. Never been on Zoonies before tbh, any good?

Quality price that to be fair, what time do you go?

Zoonie's is quality. It's old school and very entertaining, decent price, pub stop there and back etc... it's right up my street personally, can't knock it one bit.

Get the 11.15 so get to Peterborough for 12.15, ideal really. I got a third off with my rail card as well but it's still no more than £15 without one.

And yeah, that does sound pretty good. Does it do Midweek aways or Saturdays only?

Only weekend games as Zoonie can't make midweek games I believe, will most likely run one to Blackpool although I'm not going on it for that. Just at a guess, he'll most likely do that, MAYBE Ipswich (got my doubts though), Barnsley & Brighton. Not sure about Derby/Forest to be honest and he won't do Palace as that's London.

Only weekend games as Zoonie can't make midweek games I believe, will most likely run one to Blackpool although I'm not going on it for that. Just at a guess, he'll most likely do that, MAYBE Ipswich (got my doubts though), Barnsley & Brighton. Not sure about Derby/Forest to be honest and he won't do Palace as that's London.

He won't do Blackpool as he going for the weekend ith a large group of us.

Archived