Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

In general, the higher priority someone is the more they deserve the right to buy tickets early. Yes there are exceptions but in general that is the case, unfortunately the system can't accommodate everyone such as yourself who can't get to as many games but it does mean those who go regularly are guaranteed a seat at the big games.

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to blanket all those without a ST or whatever as "fake fans" but I just wanted to say that generally those with STs and attend more away games deserve higher priority.

I understand where you're coming from, and if I was a ST I'd agree. I wish I was and one day I hope to be!

Got mine online just after 8 this morning.General Sale.

Really pleased with this as after reading how many we had sold afte 2 days and us playing lags night,I thought I might struggle.

Will make the most of this as the last time the terrace will be up.

Bad news, my mate and his kids are STH at posh and one of his lads is best mates with my son.His dad has got my lad a ticket next t them.my lad likes both teams put prefers Posh the little ****.Life of regrets son,life of regrets.

Really pleased with this as after reading how many we had sold afte 2 days and us playing lags night,I thought I might struggle.

Bad news, my mate and his kids are STH at posh and one of his lads is best mates with my son.His dad has got my lad a ticket next t them.my lad likes both teams put prefers Posh the little ****.Life of regrets son,life of regrets.

How the bloody hell do you buy online.

How the bloody hell do you buy online.

with great difficulty.....it's s!!t.

It ass about face,go into buy home tickets and above the detailed home matches press " buy online" just below the "want to buy match tickets look no further"if I go to aways first it doesn't give me an option to buy!

Next screen.Press tickets

Should come up with match options.eg Peterborough away

Press quick seats.far right hand side

Should do the trick mate.

You've raised your own son to be a Peterborough fan, I'm sorry but when I have a son, if he isn't doing every City home and away that the last scraps of his pocket money can afford then I will have failed him as a father

Archived